5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
What is your name in real life: Frankie
What is your name in-game: KenGee
How many time do you spend in-game: On weekdays I spend about an hour. On weekends I spend about three hours.
how many time do you spend in-forums: About an hour.
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Black Belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
WHat is you GMT: -5
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because I am active on forums. You guys seem like your active. I've seen you guys play in-game a few times like Mckiller and you guys also seem good in-game. I am good in-game to at akido big dojo.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
I can help you guys host some servers like betting,tourneys,and help you guys win wars.

well i need that you tell me what was your past clans and i need that you make a replay witouth grab, with gravity -30:00 and with nice bomhits

I'll wait it and give you and answer after this we have to make you a tested in diferents mods: aikidobd, spar ( running ) and taekkyon

If you show me that you are really PsY material you are in
Oh my past clans.

SicK,Revenge,Candy,Acid, and I believe Raku. Also you want me to make a replay in -30.00 gravity without grabbing and a boomhit?

Edit: Actually I withdraw my application. I think these rules are to strict.
Last edited by KenGee; Oct 28, 2011 at 05:19 AM.
What is your name in real life: Sebastian
What is your name in-game: LatinSnake
How many time do you spend in-game: 3 hours
how many time do you spend in-forums: 2 hours
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 2dan
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) aikido
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) I want to enter because all my friends in the clan, to play in group and fun. They are a very active clan.
I leave of the clan because he was thinking that not playing nevermore for the school
What is you GMT: -3
With what you can help the clan?: In clan wars, simple textures and tourneys
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: ?
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
Attached Files
aikido mordida.rpl (41.0 KB, 4 views)
aikido decap yeah.rpl (35.5 KB, 4 views)
aikido suplex jejeje.rpl (52.2 KB, 3 views)
latinsnake madman3.rpl (115.7 KB, 4 views)
defensa personal.rpl (107.3 KB, 2 views)
Originally Posted by LatinSnake View Post
What is your name in real life: Sebastian
What is your name in-game: LatinSnake
How many time do you spend in-game: 3 hours
how many time do you spend in-forums: 2 hours
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) 2dan
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more ) aikido
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words ) I want to enter because all my friends in the clan, to play in group and fun. They are a very active clan.
I leave of the clan because he was thinking that not playing nevermore for the school
What is you GMT: -3
With what you can help the clan?: In clan wars, simple textures and tourneys
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! I HATE U
I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1................ ..............YES ! :D I MISS U :D