Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by baconsyrup View Post
I was john Harricks for an extended period of time, just so you know, Commoner

Oh cool you're gonna put that on your resumé?
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=62
this is the most beautiful post i've ever seen
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
as far as i can see the horizon, Haunter's cold and empty body will keep, keep falling in the direction of the north

the night brings light in the younglings excited eyes, praying to serve his master even in death

the morning comes, goes, then sinks out of existence, leaving only the truth and the night

and, and .and it floats, float floating, beyond visibility there is nothing to see in darkness

and i'm happy.
doyouthinkthesheepwouldbeetinmorningswithoutgodsdo youthinkwearesheepwearesheepwefollowtheshepherdwer unawayfromtheshepherdwerunawayfromgodwefacegodgodd oesnotfaceusonlytheshepherdwillfaceusfacetheshephe rdfollowtheshepherdlovetheshepherdlethimprotectus

OH LORD OF LIGHT, BRIGHT MORNINGSTAR IN THE DARKNESS WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME?

Really though, even skype is dead nowadays, what are you up to?
Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
doyouthinkthesheepwouldbeetinmorningswithoutgodsdo youthinkwearesheepwearesheepwefollowtheshepherdwer unawayfromtheshepherdwerunawayfromgodwefacegodgodd oesnotfaceusonlytheshepherdwillfaceusfacetheshephe rdfollowtheshepherdlovetheshepherdlethimprotectus

OH LORD OF LIGHT, BRIGHT MORNINGSTAR IN THE DARKNESS WHY HATH THOU FORSAKEN ME?

Really though, even skype is dead nowadays, what are you up to?

work
[03:39] <idabosswiz> can't you just set up a pass for ddos?
Active players, friendly community, and maybe a lot of players can teach me to get better at the game so I thought of joining this.

can we add this to the clan dsc?