Toribash
Sorry, was probably sleeping when you wrote that message.

but you're right, we should care more about our ingame activity. This is a complete forum-clan again
I have just now starting to go ingame again i really want to start seeing more mems but we are all in different time zones so it is hard to see each other also The Angel of Death would not go to Hell he is not evil but pure and is not scary but peaceful
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Angel Of Death/Reaper is like the messenger that brings people to hell or heaven.
Aikidou Not Aikido I Know Its A Martial Art So Stop Wondering.
Hey Guys i have a set of Orc items if you want to buy im selling at 2.5k i have 9 items of orc items
-----
Guys Listen to this bull shit story i Just got infracted 2 points for selling items on the items page and the reason why is because i didn't have the [S] tag on it the Mod are just being Dicks now because i see people without tags all the time also my shop got closed sorry for double post but it really is annoying when mods are complete Dicks!
Last edited by deathkicks; Feb 28, 2012 at 05:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
Hey Guys i have a set of Orc items if you want to buy im selling at 2.5k i have 9 items of orc items
-----
Guys Listen to this bull shit story i Just got infracted 2 points for selling items on the items page and the reason why is because i didn't have the [S] tag on it the Mod are just being Dicks now because i see people without tags all the time also my shop got closed sorry for double post but it really is annoying when mods are complete Dicks!

Well that's cheating.
Feel sorry for ya bro.

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature