Toribash
Originally Posted by Darkerharder View Post
kk no prob for that
also can u guys reupload your rpl?

Its on page 493.. dont worry if you cant download rpls.. its the forum it has some problems... Why wont they fix it already!
-----
Lol i made a replay where i dmed uke's head+chest+arm+abs+leg...is this considered a madman?
Last edited by maro6162; Dec 18, 2013 at 08:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
I actually need a set but without a head because I need the rest for the textures and I already have a head... :<

wat style u want and ill see, wait u not yet have the item?
also elecrto's hand is deleted accidently so i need to rework in it
Originally Posted by maro6162 View Post
Lol i made a replay where i dmed uke's head+chest+arm+abs+leg...is this considered a madman?

yep if u rage on uke and make more than 5 dm (if im not wrong) it considered as a madman
just a fancy signature

rlly, aww soz i wasnt on bcuz idk toribash couldn't find data did you guys have that aswell?
Originally Posted by zElectro View Post
rlly, aww soz i wasnt on bcuz idk toribash couldn't find data did you guys have that aswell?

yep i have that too but i think they fixed it now
just a fancy signature
Gonna sleep, night all :3 btw listen to this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyoHBWaybS4 (btw cheffchen, i think this dubstep is really good for the vid) listen to it.. its awesome (i often hear it as "i catch dogs wub wub" xD)
Gonna sleep, night all :3 btw listen to this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SyoHBWaybS4 (btw cheffchen, i think this dubstep is really good for the vid) listen to it.. its awesome (i often hear it as "i catch dogs wub wub" xD)

kk night
ill go too .so night all. another lullaby ^^
enjoy http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cUgvSCY...gl=US&hl=en-GB
just a fancy signature
wat style u want and ill see, wait u not yet have the item?

yep if u rage on uke and make more than 5 dm (if im not wrong) it considered as a madman

I want a quicksilver robot style and I'll get the items soon, very soon...
-----
Man, I feel like we should be earned for something... I was looking at some other clans and one of the clans I was surprised with was Apex! The prizes were..INCREDIBLE. The prize in the 1st position was my favorite.
" To every clan member, I will give you an avatar with your tori on it, Apex on the top, and a custom background color."
This prize blew my mind... And sj, I didn't want my name to be like that kind of style. It just confuses me and bores me right away. Unless if you give me the avatar I requested to you in PM... I knew I should have joined Apex before Flip.
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Dec 19, 2013 at 03:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Originally Posted by MrDevilMan View Post
I want a quicksilver robot style and I'll get the items soon, very soon...
-----
Man, I feel like we should be earned for something... I was looking at some other clans and one of the clans I was surprised with was Apex! The prizes were..INCREDIBLE. The prize in the 1st position was my favorite.
" To every clan member, I will give you an avatar with your tori on it, Apex on the top, and a custom background color."
This prize blew my mind... And sj, I didn't want my name to be like that kind of style. It just confuses me and bores me right away. Unless if you give me the avatar I requested to you in PM... I knew I should have joined Apex before Flip.

Dude i just think that the clan needs some fixes and it will be very cool
Dude i just think that the clan needs some fixes and it will be very cool

Couldn't agree more
-----
Hey guys, anyone notice there is aikido world championship?
the prize is 1000$ USD, and 700k TC (for the first place).
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=436490
Last edited by HayBale; Dec 19, 2013 at 08:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Killjoys, make some noise!