Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Starrzz thats good idea but if Sahee not want to spend Clan bank money to this video. We all can pay like 10 kto somebody to make it?
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
aww lucky, it looks like toribash is running a little bit better on my computer next time im on, ill try and find donkor. so we can get this tourny going.
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

How much will it cost, like, on average to make a good video, if we were to pay sum 1 like nuthug or sumthin like that?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey fyerr welcome back, i expect a paragraph in full detail about ur vacation lol jk, but how was it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I never really thought of how to pronounce ur name, i always just said schecz

Go back to Alt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I really want to see the sah and maldi fight XP should be epic.
[RelaxAll]

Jeremy - You can train a n00b, but he'll just be a trained n00b...