Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Soap: It started as a joke rebellion against the Expect Ecto thing, I got a full chronos set from a duel and decided to do my own little Expect Chronos thing. Not sure why it turned into Expect Risk though.

On a related note, I've got three full chronos sets (minus hair color, but you can get that for 25tc in the shop if you really want it) up for grabs for anyone who wants to join the rebellion.
\o/
There's a full ecto thing too? What the fuck? Why am I so out of the trends? xD

Idk. I might join in. Are you doing chronos colored head texts too? That's the only way to do it right.
Origins of the Ecto thing: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...06#post6891006

And of course you gotta do the head texture too. I took the new default Tori head and colored the white parts chronos for mine.
\o/
I'll take a chronos set while this expect risk thing is going on. Also do you know if ecto will be worth more because of this trend or is it just the first color they could think of to draw in a crowd.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
I have no idea if it's gonna be worth more. Probably though.

Also, I had no idea there was a thread started about the clan wars.

I think we need to get on top of that. We can get up there. We used to be rank 5, and I think we could get to rank 1 pretty easily.
Especially if I join you. I'm pro ingame. xD Jk, I'm terrible when I'm having an off day.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
I feel really strange that you're posting here that you're thinking about leaving your clan, but you're still in your clan. Like, if I were in your clan, I'd be asking you "what the fuck dude" etc, etc.

I posted in Ascend's board to see if they want to war us later. I told them to PM me if so, so hopefully we'll have a war starting in a couple days or so.
Well, we're clan allies so...
Also, I decided to do a final revival for Electric and if it fails... then the captain goes down with the ship and probably the clan mods will shut it down.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Soap I can war all weekend. I'll be on call. Just shoot me a PM and I'll be there within 10 mins tops.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.