Toribash
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Chartle View Post
what is our funishment officer shook

Bad Rats

>:C

Srs talk though if your image produces a horizontal scrollbar then i will pour salt into your anus when you expect it the least, and/or when it's most impractical for you.

also here have a slobbering doofus to lighten the mood of this post

<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
thats the cartooniest drawing ive ever seen by you. shouldnt the tail be slightly to the left because of perspective or smth though? like coming from behind him

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post

i thought i told people not to shitpost here if they are not in ormo
Last edited by pusga; Sep 25, 2015 at 08:57 AM.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
thats the cartooniest drawing ive ever seen by you. shouldnt the tail be slightly to the left because of perspective or smth though? like coming from behind him

i thought i told people not to shitpost here if they are not in ormo

it wasnt a shitpost it was me saying hi to everyone; whats wrong with that? ;-;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
it wasnt a shitpost it was me saying hi to everyone; whats wrong with that? ;-;

any form of 2 or 3 word chit chat posts or images fall under shitposting
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
any form of 2 or 3 word chit chat posts or images fall under shitposting

Guess we are all getting banned then
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by MrJingles View Post
Guess we are all getting banned then

you misunderstand, shitposting is allowed as long as it's not hilariously cancerous, it only becomes a problem after it transcends common sense or the poster isn't in ormo

imagine if literally every member in the community was allowed to shitpost here. this would be both the most awful and visited thread ever (before it got deleted), which is why it's a stupid idea to shitpost here if you're not a member. it doesn't need to be added as a rule, it's just dumb to make pointless posts in an org you are not a member of. if we allowed everyone to mindlessly post here this thread wouldn't even exist anymore. besides, it's like the only benefit (arguably even a benefit) of joining ormo atm lmao
Last edited by pusga; Sep 26, 2015 at 12:28 AM.
oh yeah