9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

AC is fun, better than CS imo.
I still remember how people screaming in fear when they fight me in OSOK Duel....
Then I got bored and start playing gemas map, getting tired of shooting other's head.
Lets see.

Amnesia - is kind of fun, yet scary First person type deal.

M.U.G.E.N - Free - 2D fighting game, its fun because if you can think of a person, you can probably put them in the game. If you learn to input characters and levels in correctly [and find the ones that don't suck.]

Night Sky - 2D puzzle type game. You might find more amusement than I did with it.

Super Mario War -Free- Small 2D game where you try to stomp the other players. Also comes with a variety of game modes. I found it satisfying along with the ability to make levels. You can also find other characters and levels online as well.

Kyntt
- Free - Short fun 2-D platformer with interesting areas to discover.

Within a Deep Forest -Free- Puzzle game where you are a ball. The story is kind of shady.

Cave Story - Free - 2D shooter. Best free game you'll ever find.

Touhou -Unsure- Impossible bullet hell games and some 1 on 1 fighting games.

Windom XP -Free- 3D game where you pilot a robot and take out other robots. -Gundom Ripoff-

Lemming Ball Z alpha -Free- Pretty much Dragon Ball Z but 2D and kind of humorous. [Fun for about 4 hours]

The ones that aren't free can be pirated -At your own expense-

--Edit--

I'm not even in Piratez lelloleoleolee
Last edited by Hygencide; Dec 30, 2011 at 06:53 AM.
<~legsol> (yes he is gay he is the gayest gay furry ever)
Sup Hygen.
There are many version of Touhou IIRC, its also a bit overrated on Japan, but you will love it if you like this kind of shooting game, especially if you are a pedobear.

Get Cave Story, you will like it.
-----
M.U.G.E.N Too, beating the shit out of Pikachu with Spider-Man sure is addicting.
Last edited by Sicks; Dec 30, 2011 at 07:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump