Ranking
DruggedPanda you goofball, he had to trade his Queen for my Rook. There was a pin! It was illegal for him to move his queen away, since it was pinned to the King, that's why I did that tactic. Either way he was going to lose his queen.

OH boy this game. I gotta say Panda, watching and analyzing your games are fascinating.

Okay so by the numbers:

White Black
Excellent 12 11
Good 2 4
Inaccuracy (?!) 4 4
Mistake (?) 2 1
Blunder (??) 3 2
Forced 0 1
Best Move 13.6% 23.8%

So still, best move is way way too small.

So some points:

1) You didn't move a piece until turn 5. Only pawn moves. Bad boy. At this point, white already has a +1.75 advantage. Luckily his next move he literally makes a mistake with his other knight and loses everything in advantage, it's 0.0

2) On turn 10, you throw your knight away. At that point, White's up +2.44. Had you instead took his knight with your bishop, and putting him in check, that would've been way better.

3) Again, this is amazing. I see huge pawn point jumps in end games, because that's when it makes sense... if a pawn is about to become a queen that's a big deal. ON TURN 13, Black is winning by -1.21, and white plays Knight to F3... and holy shit. Computer says it's now -16.33. That mistake is worth roughly 15 pawns. That's ginormous. That's like... a queen a rook and a pawn.

4) Your next move blunders that advantage, -16.33 goes to -3.87. Had you gone Queen takes G3 check, you take a pawn but the only legal move Black would have is King e2. When king goes to e2, you can play bishop a6, and literally the only way he avoids checkmate is sacrificing his queen. Once he takes back, the queen gets to take the knight and a pawn, with check. This is all FORCED, as in, white literally couldn't stop you.

So had you played turn 13 right, you would've won 2 pawns, a queen, and a knight for a bishop. And his King would've been in bumfuck nowhere. It would have been very crushing.

5) This is the biggest mind fuck ever. I'm glad you saw turn 20 was... holy shit.

On turn 20, you were winning by -12.36. Which is huge. Your blunder was so huge, you went from winning by -12.36, to LOSING by +14.57. Like 26 pawns is how big that mistake was. I guess he didn't want to just... take your Queen for free. So the very next turn it's -22.01 right back to you.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Alright Bod, I played my first game of chess. Analysis pl0x.
https://www.chess.com/live/game/2048624884

I know enough to know I fucked up letting my first castle be taken like that. I'm also wondering if I fucked up by accepting the draw? Did I have him?
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Alright Bod, I played my first game of chess. Analysis pl0x.
https://www.chess.com/live/game/2048624884

I know enough to know I fucked up letting my first castle be taken like that. I'm also wondering if I fucked up by accepting the draw? Did I have him?

Welcome to Chess

I'm assuming you're the white pieces based off the flags I'm seeing.

Strength White Black
Excellent 22 21
Good 12 12
Inaccuracy (?!) 8 8
Mistake (?) 5 4
Blunder (??) 2 4
Forced 0 0
Best Move 27.1% 28.6%

Well first off, first impression: Good start. Your opponent was playing Checkers, assuming you were White, so more piece activity the better. You're going to war, all your pieces are tanks, planes, and helicopters. Pawn movements are moving the infantry around.

To answer your question right off the back, your position was drawn if both players played right. Computer says +0.0. Should you accept the draw, IDK. Depends on how much time you had left, he likely could've fucked up but so could you.

Because of just blundering away pieces like the bishop for free, you were losing by -7.95 by turn 20.

When black blunders the Rook, the game is all White, goes from about even to +9.21 which is completely winning.

On turn 32, black played Rook to D8, and that's a mistake, as if white saw it, there was checkmate.

When white loses his Rook for no reason, black's up to -0.25 advantage. So pretty much fair game again.

White's gigantic blunder was on 42, Rook takes on a5, had black then played Rook to e8, it's all over. Close enough to even becomes a 10++++ advantage, there's no way to stop black from promoting a pawn to a queen.

Luckily nobody saw it, some trades happen, and it's 0.0 draw.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Thanks for the info. Which piece should I have moved to achieve the checkmate on turn 32?
Last edited by Ele; Apr 14, 2017 at 08:39 AM.
Yea my move 20 was literally fucking autistic.
And it was even more autistic that he didn't take my queen and fuck me XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Thanks for the info. Which piece should I have moved to achieve the checkmate on turn 32?

Sorry, t'was turn 33: Mate in 6.

If white plays Rook to h6, black's only best move is King to G8 or get checkmated faster

Then white Queen to g6, black's best move to not get checkmated even faster is Qg7

White queen, e6, black's best move to not get checkmated even faster is Queen f7.

White rook to g6, black's best move to not get checkmated even faster is King h8.

Queen takes on f7, black's best move to not get checkmated is rook to g8

White rook takes g8, Checkmate.

Every move is forcing. Either black plays absolutely perfect and will still be checkmated on turn 6, or he messes up and is checkmated far sooner. Whenever a computer claims mate in however many turns, it means it's impossible to stop checkmate by that amount of turns. So if it's like mate in 16, it means if white and black both play perfectly, no matter what white wins in 16 by checkmate. If white plays perfectly and black makes a mistake, maybe mate in 16 becomes mate in 4. But still, its inescapable checkmate.

When you're trying to calculate, something like a mate in 6 is a very advanced thing to calculate. You might not feel comfortable trying to go for checkmate. So the "tactic" you want to perform is called a mating net. Basically, a mating bet is when you've placed a bunch of your pieces around the king where they can't be taken for free. The king running out of escape squares makes calculating checkmate far easier.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Apr 14, 2017 at 02:44 PM.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Rebranded thread accordingly
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
@Greenblitz:

Oof brutal. Well it's obvious your opponent either was having a bad day or was legitimately just nowhere near as good as you.

By turn 4, White just... blunders his Queen away. Good on you for seeing the pin. I mean honestly the game is just won on turn 4. I think your instincts to move pawns over pieces from time to time was wrong. Like a5 to protect the knight, c6 to get out of check, etc. The d5 pawn push was fine though.

But yeah, this definitely isn't the type of game you want analyzed. You won on turn 4, so very few decisions would end up bad.

Strength White Black
Excellent 9 13
Good 1 0
Inaccuracy (?!) 0 0
Mistake (?) 1 0
Blunder (??) 1 0
Forced 1 0
Best Move 11.1% 70.0%

@Shockay: Play n ask questions and read my chess thread.

@Moop: I feel honored
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!