Toribash
View Poll Results: should we use my idea?
Yes
3 Votes / 75.00%
No
1 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

2nd dan, yes.
but you have 0 toricredits and idk about items.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
Belt: Green Belt ( In my previous account I was Blue Belt )
Why you want to join Pure: This clan is perfect to me because all I want is to fight, forgeting everything, just focusing on the pleasure of fighting!
Where you invited? If so, by who? : I wasn't invited by anyone.
Hello, I would be interested to join. Here's my appilication:

Picture of yourself:
Sorry for the size.

Belt:
Black, QI 1163. I have been playing from June 2010, but several accs are proably the best reason to why am I only black belt and my join date on this account is only some months ago.

Why you want to join Pure:
Out there in Toribash, there are much different clans. Piratez, Sheep, Coffee and such. But this one, Pure, has something like a special touch in it. It has many members I respect. And for me, it really doesn't matter that how high is this clan ranked. It still will exist as somewhat positively different clan.

Why we should pick you to be in Pure:
I can't be sure that how do you think of me as a possible member of Pure. But if I'm in someday, I will show respect, loyalty, and keep the clan's reputation up both ingame and in the forums. I could bring both replay and art skills to Pure. Some pieces of my art can be found in here. My current avatar is made by me too. Some replays are tagged to the appilication.

Were you invited? If so, by who?
I haven't been invited by anyone.

Other: I'm a boy from Finland, North Europe. I'm studying in the secondary school after the summer break. I'm quite active both ingame and in the forums nowadays, so if you want to play, feel free to ask me to join. Chatting in IRC is also possible. It may seem weird that I apply here while belonging to Bleu, but read the rule 10 from here. I hope this appilication will be good enough to get the positive votes.
Thank you.

Include at least 2 replays: I tagged them as attachments to the appilication. First one is a decap, second is a split + decap, and the last one is a madman. Enjoy~
Attached Files
ClayS - Secret Scope.rpl (95.7 KB, 5 views)
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.
wow, i say yes but i see your in bleu.

but if your switching, then i have to say this is a great app
You're also welcome to love my Replays
In the rules they say that I can apply to a clan while being a mamber of Bleu, since they're a school. But I'm starting to be a bit too high-belted for Bleu anyways, so I'll switch if I'm accepted.
And thanks
I honestly can't come up with a clever signature.