Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Sorry for not being too active, school and stuff... Going skateboarding later, I may post some videos later!
[SIGPIC]hh[/SIGPIC]
Pyro | MF | GerU | Electric | Revel | Essence
Ah, I'm thinking of getting a namechange.
I might have to stop being lazy and start marketing again, I'm thinking of getting 150k, 100k for namechange, and 50k for full 128+a good set.
Last edited by tylercoon; Feb 1, 2014 at 07:29 PM.
Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
We actually go through about 250 posts a week in this thread alone.
We've gone through 100 pages in the last month, so, that's about 250 every 7 days at 10 posts a page.

Anyhow, violence, don't worry about posting messages as often as some other people in Essence.
Just post when you can, drop in and say hello, etc. just like you've been doing.

Okay thanks ^^ You guys are awesome!
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by xNess View Post
Sorry for not being too active, school and stuff... Going skateboarding later, I may post some videos later!

No worries at all.

Originally Posted by tylercoon View Post
Ah, I'm thinking of getting a namechange.
I might have to stop being lazy and start marketing again, I'm thinking of getting 150k, 100k for namechange, and 50k for full 128+a good set.

What would you change your name to?

Originally Posted by violence55 View Post
Okay thanks ^^ You guys are awesome!

You're most certainly welcome.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by xNess View Post

haha cool wear a helmet bro and not some shitty one thats foam some hard plastic would be fine safety first lol
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
NO NO NO NO, no changing usernames. I don't like forgetting you guys lol. Keep your name, I like it bro.

I want a damn name change mine sucks ass once i get 10k im geting my name to be Shinai omfg i hate people every damn tourney i go to some one fucking shovels me and i get cant get any damn tc
Originally Posted by yuseimot View Post
I want a damn name change mine sucks ass once i get 10k im geting my name to be Shinai omfg i hate people every damn tourney i go to some one fucking shovels me and i get cant get any damn tc

Sorry to disappoint you, but it's 100k, not 10k.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]