Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by feehlypy View Post
Hey guys i make this head:

You think I do a set or I just the head?

/invade

very good head feeh! i love the eyes
thx! i need put more effects
================
LatinSnake! Long ago I have not seen you!
Join the Psy again! Plz!
Last edited by feehlypy; Oct 27, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide
Originally Posted by feehlypy View Post
Hey guys i make this head:

You think I do a set or I just the head?

Bro is good but need to shape it with more carefully cuz some parts seem with bad quality you can perfcted it. And maybe when you line the hair do it with more professionalism we know that you have it but just saying
What is your name in real life: Frankie
What is your name in-game: KenGee
How many time do you spend in-game: On weekdays I spend about an hour. On weekends I spend about three hours.
how many time do you spend in-forums: About an hour.
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Black Belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
WHat is you GMT: -5
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because I am active on forums. You guys seem like your active. I've seen you guys play in-game a few times like Mckiller and you guys also seem good in-game. I am good in-game to at akido big dojo.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
I can help you guys host some servers like betting,tourneys,and help you guys win wars.
Attached Files
Class M- Gee.rpl (241.8 KB, 4 views)
Class G- Gee 3.rpl (261.3 KB, 4 views)
Class G- Gee 4.rpl (216.0 KB, 3 views)
oh yeah akido.rpl (57.8 KB, 5 views)
Class A- Amazing save.rpl (71.5 KB, 2 views)
fdsa.rpl (49.8 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
What is your name in real life: Frankie
What is your name in-game: KenGee
How many time do you spend in-game: On weekdays I spend about an hour. On weekends I spend about three hours.
how many time do you spend in-forums: About an hour.
What is your belt: ( it really afect your possibilities to be in [PsY]) Black Belt
What is you best mod: ( Just one no more )
Why do you wanna join? ( you have to write more than 30 words )
WHat is you GMT: -5
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: Because I am active on forums. You guys seem like your active. I've seen you guys play in-game a few times like Mckiller and you guys also seem good in-game. I am good in-game to at akido big dojo.
Show us 3 single player replays and 3 multiplayer replays ( the multiplayer replays have to be in your best mode ):
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations":
I can help you guys host some servers like betting,tourneys,and help you guys win wars.

I say YES. have to hope the vote of the founder, leader and other co-leader!!
OlllllllO