Toribash
View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think it's kinda sad to be obliged to double-post here. There's a 500k shop price pot here (i know that amy is overpriced, but that's the truth). Will you participate to the comp guys, or shall i close it?
●Alpha●
●OLDA●
●ORMO●
I need to make some good multiplayer fights i really want that pot;) Anybody wants it:P
Training makes you better, not perfect. -Shadow Conspiracy
RelaxAll Clan video?
Hi RelaxAll and Sahee. i have thinking that we should do a Clan Video! We all are really good fighters and we have many good replays. Why not?
PM me if we decide to do one , if we do I need to get new replays
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Our replays are there in da forum, and it's not a problem to get 'em, but can you really make videos, Don? OR somebody else?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Yea maybe somebody or we all have money and all Relaxall members will pay little bit to Videos maker
Basically it was always a no from me cause:
We have big "rotation": blood in, blood out, people go or are kicked, people join etc. So our clan's people change.
There are of course people that are teh "core" of it, and they stay so yea, it could be nice to have some movie with them, but... that's really really really not important for me. Actually not a problem at all, not to have a clan pic or clan movie. It's completely not needed >.> as long as I'm concerned.

If you want to have it you have to do it, I'm outta leading THIS.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"