Toribash
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Gimmie teh leadership Tell me when I am leader for EssM.

You won't have complete control or leadership, but I'll slowly give you more responsibilities as you learn.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Okay, what is my job as of now?

Give me time to make arrangements.
I'll probably start you off with the most important part, which is helping members and recruiting members.

But, again, give me time to make arrangements.
I'll sort things out by Monday. I really need to focus on this coursework.
Hey! Sorry guy, With the school and friends i dont' have time to post messages, my brain just melt when i see that it's like 100+ posts per Week, I'll just try to be active and do you know when there is going to be a session?
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Lol it's actually around 400 posts a week to be honest. What do you mean next session?

Well, Training or just fun server
"One day... I wanted to LOOK at the Shadow... From really close.. Now.. I AM the Shadow."
100+ You trying to say were in-active?

Nah, when i look at the forum, it's like 100+ Posts per Week, and i am just like "Damn, i think that i should be more active like using it as a chat device"
We actually go through about 250 posts a week in this thread alone.
We've gone through 100 pages in the last month, so, that's about 250 every 7 days at 10 posts a page.

Anyhow, violence, don't worry about posting messages as often as some other people in Essence.
Just post when you can, drop in and say hello, etc. just like you've been doing.