Toribash
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
That was ages ago kuna :P

everybody is not a GM and know all the things happened on the forum :P
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Doesn't matter as long as I see your mouse :P

MOUSE

GUYS!!!! I BOUGHT THE LICENSE OF MINECRAFT!!! FINALLY!!!!!
That's one fancy mouse.

And awesome
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ok guys new topic, why the fuck do people ASSOCIATE ME BEING A ALT OF THE LEADERS OF THIS CLAN .. no srsly , more then 1 have asked me i mean its ok to ask if im the leader, i understand that, but having to be asked if im Teague, i mean everyone assumes that Teague es numero 1 at fighting in secret[non-secret whores assume], thatīs really one-sided, i mean im good to, rite guys?

i mean i was streaking 10+ on a darkrage room (some dsc)
this [fagot]Infraction comes in, talks abt me being a alt , i feel like a whored account ;-; i get mad and lose my grip getting lucky splited

Although being one of the oldest in the clan....
I feel like an object

have i infact while trying to be unique and clan related got cursed into being associated to clan property, or am i over reacting?

so theres my rant
Last edited by TheSecret; Aug 3, 2012 at 02:29 AM.
Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
ok guys new topic, why the fuck do people ASSOCIATE ME BEING A ALT OF THE LEADERS OF THIS CLAN .. no srsly , more then 1 have asked me i mean its ok to ask if im the leader, i understand that, but having to be asked if im Teague, i mean everyone assumes that Teague es numero 1 at fighting in secret[non-secret whores assume], thatīs really one-sided, i mean im good to, rite guys?

i mean i was streaking 10+ on a darkrage room (some dsc)
this [fagot]Infraction comes in, talks abt me being a alt , i feel like a whored account ;-; i get mad and lose my grip getting lucky splited

Although being one of the oldest in the clan....
I feel like an object

have i infact while trying to be unique and clan related got cursed into being associated to clan property, or am i over reacting?

so theres my rant

Yup, you're over reacting.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
You're one of the better players in Toribash, so people are probably going to end up trying to find something to pin on you to make themselves feel better.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by AikidoKP View Post
You're one of the better players in Toribash, so people are probably going to end up trying to find something to pin on you to make themselves feel better.

"The jealousy follows the skills"
William She Laser38
TheSecret, that's how the world goes, they try whatever to prove they're right.

But don't worry, they think that you're teague and/or alt of the leaders because of your name, having same clan and same name, they might think that your account was specifically made for clan purposes.

Plus, don't try to justify their thoughts, the current generation sucks at reasoning with or without others, let them think whatever, just do what you do best and beat the hell out of them.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.