Toribash
Internet is back bois

...and girls
-----
goodbye tc my old friend
Last edited by Forreign; Apr 2, 2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
guys I installed league less than a week ago and started leveling up a new account

I think Im an unstoppable support..

i play on EUW btw
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Fr0styCube View Post
Did you use the red button?

Once and got a double. Third time It took my tc
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
Once and got a double. Third time It took my tc

OMG SAME XD

I hit it a third time by accident and I lost everything lol
¿?
To be honest I was sure the red button thing was just a prank and gonna display some funny message after being prrssed. Thats really dumb april fools if u ask me.
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
Hey, I am still alive, somehow.

Lmao I missed the prank, I remember when they made this icons that looked like dicks, in which the description said it increased your stats, dm threshold and shit

Originally Posted by Haluejah View Post
guys I installed league less than a week ago and started leveling up a new account

I think Im an unstoppable support..

i play on EUW btw

Noice, Ik how it feels, I main support in most games I play, even on league, tho I didn't really play it, just once in a while, like 10 matches in total

Where was Onso

I also got a ps2 emulator to play a classic game that seems to have gone under the radar, with mostly neutral reviews and it doesn't even have a wiki, I might record some of it once I git gud
Last edited by Onsola; Apr 2, 2018 at 04:58 PM.
i don't click big red buttons that have the ability to take all my tc away because i'll lose it, with my luck
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord