Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I'm already part of this clan so ignore this if you want. I was really bored, so I felt like doing something like this XD
=== Basic information

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): Darkessphoenix

--- List your alternate accounts: Too many to input, deal with it.

--- List your previous clan(s):RIP

--- Your in-game/forum/Skype activity (specific hours in a day), and your time-zone:
In game, haven't played in a longgg time. I plan to return to it soon though. Forum, I haven't read since I stopped playing, but I'll start using it more as I return to toribash. Skype, I haven't been able to come on much due to my limited time on the computer.

Questions
Provide all answers beside the guillemet (»).

=== I. Rationale
Answer as completely as possible, in a paragraph for each:

--- Who are you?
» I am a teenager who lives in the US, and plays a lot of games. I enjoy being on the computer because (sadly) all my friends are people on the internet, and/or people in another country. I play a bit of basketball and soccer, I enjoy reading and I tend to do things during the last minute, still somehow completing them.

--- Why do you want to join this particular clan, as opposed to another clan?
» Most of my friends from my original clan, RIP, joined Oblivion, so I decided to join them as well. Also, I enjoy being in a clan/community where it is not only locked in the game Toribash, but also plays other games such as D&D, Tribal Wars and other stuff.
--- How might you contribute to Oblivion, and, in addition, how might the clan be beneficial to you?
» Honestly, all I can offer is an extra man to play with and be entertained by. The clan will help me out because I always want to have friends and people I can rely on, and this clan can provide that for me.

--- What experiences have you had with the game and/or the Toribash forum community?
» I haven't used the forum much except for clan related stuff. I've played Toribash for 5 years now, and I can say that I'm "fairly good" at the game.

=== II. Temperament
Answer as you see fit:

--- Which two Magic: The Gathering colours best describe your personality? You can either take this quiz, or give your own answer.
»

--- What is the meaning and/or purpose of life?
» To fill up space, and conduct activity, opposed to just floating planets and a sun, nothing in the universe doing any sort of activity.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and favourite family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you do not make a decision, you will all die due to asphyxiation.
» Me, because I believe my death wouldn't really make much of a difference. I don't have much friends, I haven't made much of an impact on anyone's life, so my death will mean nothing.

--- What is "love"?
» A feeling where people is attached to another existence, including objects.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum?
» I'd rather burn in a furnace for an hour straight.

=== III. Aptitude
Provide at least three (3) pieces of art, and/or replays.
Due to my laptop being taken a way, I have no replays and going to make some now.
--- Attach your best replay(s). Both single-player and multiplayer replays are acceptable.

--- You may include art or any other works that you've made, be they Toribash-related or not.
»

--- Optionally, write a paragraph explaining any other skills that you may have. (If, for any reason, you are unable to meet the above condition for this section, this is not optional.)
BLEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (Meaning I can't think of anything.)

=== IV. Perception
Answer to the best of your ability:
I'm partially color blind, so I'm not even gonna try.

=== V. Reflection
Thoughts, concerns, possible scathing witticisms:

--- Your thoughts on the application process, in particular, this form?
»Makes things easier, giving specific instructions on what the clan wants to know from it's applicants.

--- At least one of the questions on this form, in part or in whole, required you to think in an unusual manner (i.e., shift your mental gears, so to speak). What have you learned about yourself, after completing your application?
» Nothing.
My life is made up of unlimited blades.
Originally Posted by smoggyz View Post
Previous clan- Experiance and Backflips
Bans- No Bans

Just to say, this guy was in Aether and was kicked for stealing replays to get into the video.

Thank you, Risk. I won't let you down. :P

Recarnage: That sucks. Is your internet like a hotspot or something?

Toolfree: Good to hear man. I need to start going on IRC more myself.

Also, there's an app in the recruitment thread. Those who have already voted, I would suggest looking again because Vordred added something that may change your vote.
Oh, that's nice. Thanks for the heads up on that, Vordred. I'll be changing my neutral for smoggyz to a no.
\o/
Australian internet providers have limits per month. I get my usage back on the 10th

Sent from my LT26w using Tapatalk
I have nothing to say..
I see. Well that's only 3 days away. Hang in there. :P

Did nobody in Zone get CoD Ghosts? REALLY?! C'mon guys I need someone to talk to about it!
YAY! Congrats on Co-Leader soap. Also I'll be getting ghosts for chrismas, but until then you'll have to talk to yourself.

(Also how do I get on your signature?)
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by TheMindStormMan View Post
YAY! Congrats on Co-Leader soap. Also I'll be getting ghosts for chrismas, but until then you'll have to talk to yourself.

(Also how do I get on your signature?)

You don't have a ridiculously long username? c:
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Just saying Mind is sufficient.

EDIT: Shit thats too short. Okay well yeah fyi me and tool fought and we both suck at everything lol.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.