Toribash
lol keep marketing to make those 98k 980k xD
also the arm band would be made so it looks the same in all resolutions.
Saying of replays, here is my madman that i finish.

Thanks you Vic for the tips.

Ray i want ur tips now!

I want your comments about my replay.
Attached Files
ok bog,there is:
first,the opener got really weird,try to walk,or jump or do some stuff to get close to uke.
the aiming got really bad,to make cool replays,try to dismember uke parts without hitting him too much,make the touches dismember(unless its a manipulation) and make booms.
as well the kick got un-aimed,if you hited just on uke glutes,you wold get a great boom.
the best part for boom kicks is where have the most concentration of parts,the pecs and the glutes.
sometimes due to the slow-speed of the replay it gets boring.
you moved uke on the skeet,its ok in some causes,but next time try to don't move him.
and as final,you grabbed the wrist in a wrong way,try to grab it likely this way,on the face of the grabby hand or close to it(i done a regular faced skeet):
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
alright if you say so.

the opener is a bit too relaxed, generally you want to hold a bit more joints(not too much)If you don't know what I mean, i'm saying you should try to make your movement not so held and not so relaxed at the same time. Openers are usually for showing off your style

most people don't like it when you grab without hitting uke first, although for me it doesn't really bother me, i'd refrain from grabbing before a hit anyway though

it looked like you were about to go for a hit, but then you decided not to. You shouldn't really do this because it makes your replay look like it's not planned, and it usually doesn't look good either

the shoulder dm could be better. I mean it looks very weak, and it doesn't really get much. I try to get a good hit for the first, and then get better hits after that, to make the replay get better and better over time

the split was okay. Most people don't like it when you kick with a shin, you could get a core with that kick. Most players try to ghost their feet into uke to get a bigger impact, try that

your other leg was in the perfect position to decap uke, but you didn't take it. Alot of people, including me, dont like replays with no decaps

the hip dm wasnt so good. It was very weak and got little dms. Like I said, you want to ghost your foot/hand into their body.

Again, you decide not to kick him again, it makes it look unplanned like I said. The glute and hip dm looked bad, you dont really want to hug uke for dms

the skeet was really slow, and you also moved uke. You generally dont want to do this. Since this is your first skeet(I think) I'll let it slide

Work on your movements and dms, I wish you luck, soon you'll be better than me!
invite me to your clan ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
nice replay xioi
bog, pay attention to what vic and ray say, also when skeeting you should make what you are throwing hit uke, dont just move uke to get the hit.