Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of the ones below do you thing is a good clan saying?
*slap* Could've had Juice!
1 Votes / 7.69%
Simply Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Let me show you my Juice.
0 Votes / 0%
Please drink responsibly.
8 Votes / 61.54%
V9˝ FusionŽ.
0 Votes / 0%
110% Real.
4 Votes / 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well that's not helping the clan at all DarkKira.

I was giving Masterj05h +rep because he did not vote, but seeing that he voted against himself makes me question whether he is confident about his decisions, and this clan needs people who are steadfast in their choices. Another quality that comes about is overconfidence, a huge pet peeve of mine.

Otherwise, I looked back on some of your last posts, and some of them were utterly rude. Not to mention that they were offensive to other people.

tl;dr I just wanted to make you sweat. You got my vote.
Respawn in 10...
well mainly im a funny guy, i make irrational choices, and im usually overconfident because more then half the time i can back it up, and im sure frost could vouche for me on that, i took a nap cause my eyes burned and then made this... im kinda getting back into my zone

btw what does tl;dr mean? iv gone over 100s of fill ins and havent found 1 that makes sense yet
Attached Files
Masta- warm up.rpl (142.2 KB, 8 views)
Masterj05h Shop So cheap id have to be stupid to sell it like this... wait a seco-
Want to join Vampire?
Originally Posted by stupidtaco View Post
Well that's not helping the clan at all DarkKira.

I was giving Masterj05h +rep because he did not vote, but seeing that he voted against himself makes me question whether he is confident about his decisions, and this clan needs people who are steadfast in their choices. Another quality that comes about is overconfidence, a huge pet peeve of mine.

Otherwise, I looked back on some of your last posts, and some of them were utterly rude. Not to mention that they were offensive to other people.

tl;dr I just wanted to make you sweat. You got my vote.

he was already in anyways same with Frost-Dragon duh
Meh Death Note gon stab yo white ass.