Toribash
It always happens to me. I don't do shit all day and then remember that I have homework to do. At these situations I just go to sleep.
For me, i don't even do my homeworks or papers, not even looking at the schoolbag. Just sit down all day, play or do sth. At around 9.30, when its 30 minutes to go sleep, I take out the damn homework and finish in 20 mins, especially if its an essay or fictional writing. If it's the other thing, I don't sweat bout it that much. Next day, when i arrive school, and i don't finish the homework, I just say to my teacher that I forgot my paper and i promise I would give it tomorrow. Back at home, I would always make my brother do it only.
-
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
It always happens to me. I don't do shit all day and then remember that I have homework to do. At these situations I just go to sleep.

That's me aswell ^
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why don't anyone play in-game anymore? I go in-game 4 or 5 times a week and only a member of Piratez who still go to play. What happened?
-
He left years ago, he is a member of Clan now I think, been a while since we talk to him.

Originally Posted by Oscar1412 View Post
Why don't anyone play in-game anymore? I go in-game 4 or 5 times a week and only a member of Piratez who still go to play. What happened?

Because we just kinda lost interest in the game.
Back then yeah, we actively join tourneys, meeting in-game and stuff, now not so much.