Toribash
Well Armin0 can suck it for all I care. I'd define traitor but he's smart enough to look in a dictionary (I hope). Count has done us good, and I hope it stays that way, nothing will stop this clan. It has survived all this time, if we keep loyal to it slowly more and more people will join and if they are also loyal then Guardians will be built anew. This will require a lot of time and patience but good comes to those who wait, (and those who are loyal). So, I'd like to thank you Count, for staying here and staying Loyal to us all this time.
Any way man people in my school are idiots they don't know how to be mature they get mad at teachers when they are talking when they are talking i mean really no respect any more god i get my ass whoop by my parents if i had that much disrespect
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
I already know Armin will join Tint
well it wise decision,by seeing this clan condition
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Alright, enough insulting Armin. I'll start deducting Loyalty Points.

It's his choice to leave the clan. Tell me, did you call me a quitter, coward, traitor, when I left the clan back then? Nope. So what's with all the hate?
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
I agree ARMIN was a great leader when I was in here.
Aikidou Not Aikido I Know Its A Martial Art So Stop Wondering.
i never hate him,but i admire him as a friend
but okay,any news here?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
okay guys, aadame send me another wip:

what do you think?

@strikas: seriously dude, this wasnt necessary, was it?

It's nice, i like the effects. Keep going. ;)

Originally Posted by Eason View Post
Sadly, our leader will not be returning...

Here. Anyone know about it yet?

Too bad to know that. Well Maddy has already quit, no words can change that.

Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
Alright, enough insulting Armin. I'll start deducting Loyalty Points.

It's his choice to leave the clan. Tell me, did you call me a quitter, coward, traitor, when I left the clan back then? Nope. So what's with all the hate?

^
Originally Posted by DarkeVipr View Post
Tell me, did you call me a quitter, coward, traitor, when I left the clan back then?

I did
Let's forget that thing about Armin. He made his decision, we all stated our opinion clearly enough I think and so this is done. He will have some reasons and it's not in our might to do anything against this.
We have bigger problems to solve than some guy leaving ;)

@Soul: thank you for your respect dude, I rly appreciate this. I'm afraid Im kinda inactive atm but I got a lot to do these days. Cause now I got school and my drivers license to care about ;) But as always: I'll try my best ;)

@Blacky: wow, nice to see you back dude yeah, he rly did a good job there. The final vid will be approximately 1 minute and full of cool effects, cool replays and cool music ;)

@Death: yeah, I know what you mean dude. So glad nearly most of my grade are grown out of this shit. I had one guy in my class who has beaten the teacher...
Guys We need to post more than this Come on Pick up the pace also can anyone make me a new Avatar I like fallys but anyone is available to do this if so il pm you the details.
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠