5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Novi View Post
What is your name in real life: Michael Ruiz
What is your name in-game: Novi
How much time do you spend in-game: I just made this account, I am black belt on my other account which got banned, I will work hard to get that back, shouldn't take that long
how many time do you spend in-forums: I am going to raise my post count pretty fast so I will be in forum a lot.
What is your belt: On this acc
What is you best mod:
Wushu
Why do you wanna join: I want to join because this clan is active with some really active members I also want to join because [Psy]Novi looks good and I want to be friends with all of you.
WHat is you GMT:-7
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material:
I practice hard to be better then others. I always play my best no matter who I am playing. I never give up. even when I know I am going to lose.
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I am active and skilled I can bring laughter because I am somewhat of a funny person and honesty I will be loyal and stick with this clan for the rest of my tb life.

/jo [Psy] to play with me.

Fisrt I need to know what is your other nickname, second one we needs replays no all our members can go in-game and thisr if you got banned why?