Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

BGJames I was expecting a better app and clan history, No from me.
_________________.( MindStorm )._________________
I'm the leader of this pretty cool clan called Apex.
IRC is love, IRC is life. Hit me up on the #Apex channel!
Wanna help feed my ego? Join my fan club!
Are you awesome? Apply for Apex.
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Name:James
Belt:4th dan
Ban:been ban lots of times
Past clans:long history in clans but I barely remember
Anyone you know in this clan:no nobody here
why do you want us:you guys are a well oiled machine and it maybe the best clan that I will ever meet.
why should we want you:i like doing things in-game and Forum for people Marketing,Video request & help find Clan Events
Best Mods:Akido,ABD,Wushu,Brushu
worst Mods:Twinswords,Ninjitisu
one or two paragraphs about yourself:Hey my name is James and I do things in Life,Gaming,and in communities I am basically a helper to anyone in need and caring do so.it makes me explore what I love and need to do so on when living I kinda like what do today and i'm pround of what I accomplish my deeds and goals so hopefully I get this clan official and be know to every clan who been what we been before so let's focus on are long journey ahead....thanks for reading.

usercard:
thanks for looking at my app be sure to give me any tips and needs to stay in the clan.

First off, you are missing something. Second lots of bans and clans inst a good thing. No for me.
my clan was deleted
Originally Posted by bgjames1 View Post
Name:James
Belt:4th dan
Ban:been ban lots of times
Past clans:long history in clans but I barely remember
Anyone you know in this clan:no nobody here
why do you want us:you guys are a well oiled machine and it maybe the best clan that I will ever meet.
why should we want you:i like doing things in-game and Forum for people Marketing,Video request & help find Clan Events
Best Mods:Akido,ABD,Wushu,Brushu
worst Mods:Twinswords,Ninjitisu
one or two paragraphs about yourself:Hey my name is James and I do things in Life,Gaming,and in communities I am basically a helper to anyone in need and caring do so.it makes me explore what I love and need to do so on when living I kinda like what do today and i'm pround of what I accomplish my deeds and goals so hopefully I get this clan official and be know to every clan who been what we been before so let's focus on are long journey ahead....thanks for reading.

usercard:
thanks for looking at my app be sure to give me any tips and needs to stay in the clan.

Nah man.
\o/
Personal Information:

Hello my name is Davonne Davis. My GMT is -5 (New Jersey, USA). I'm 16 years old and my nationality is African American and Native American. I'm very organized and responsible on what i have to get done. I dislike senseless arguments because there pointless. Its very irritating but i'm not the one to rage and leave the server, ill basically ignore or just move on from the conversation. I'm also very mature and respectful.

My weekly life kinda results to this:

Monday- Wake up 7:00, check toribash forums, get to school before 8:20, Come home finish any given work then after that i either get on toribash or watch television.

I basically kinda do that the rest of the week until the weekends im on toribash everday.

Toribash Performances:

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt.

Mods skilled at? Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido , Ninjustsu(does need a little improvement.), and other mods i'm basically decent at it.

How can i help this clan? I can help in all sorts of ways. I can help organize the group in forums if needed, Help out with clan betting server, tournament server and in clan wars.

Well other then that i'm really just a relaxed guy.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."

If there's anything else you want to know just ask.

Hope you enjoyed.
Hmm. That app wasn't short, but somehow it seems I don't know much about you at all after reading that app. Most of it was filler. It doesn't look like you put much effort into it either.

I'm gonna have to go with a no.
I fully agree i just didn't feel it was necessary to put the same things over and over. But i cant judge your decision, but if there's anymore questions you want to ask then feel free to ask them.
Originally Posted by smoggyz View Post
Personal Information:

Hello my name is Davonne Davis. My GMT is -5 (New Jersey, USA). I'm 16 years old and my nationality is African American and Native American. I'm very organized and responsible on what i have to get done. I dislike senseless arguments because there pointless. Its very irritating but i'm not the one to rage and leave the server, ill basically ignore or just move on from the conversation. I'm also very mature and respectful.

My weekly life kinda results to this:

Monday- Wake up 7:00, check toribash forums, get to school before 8:20, Come home finish any given work then after that i either get on toribash or watch television.

I basically kinda do that the rest of the week until the weekends im on toribash everday.

Toribash Performances:

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt.

Mods skilled at? Aikido, Aikido Big Dojo, Greykido , Ninjustsu(does need a little improvement.), and other mods i'm basically decent at it.

How can i help this clan? I can help in all sorts of ways. I can help organize the group in forums if needed, Help out with clan betting server, tournament server and in clan wars.

Well other then that i'm really just a relaxed guy.

"I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time."

If there's anything else you want to know just ask.

Hope you enjoyed.

As much as I agree with soap, I didn't see anything I didn't like, and you seem pretty forum active, so I will give you a yes. But I would like to know of any bans or past clans.
Last edited by Toolfree; Nov 7, 2013 at 02:18 AM.
my clan was deleted