Inception
5 Votes / 17.24%
Cosmos
4 Votes / 13.79%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by darkstate View Post
I'll improve it

Mine was just an opinion, luck with that!!
OlllllllO
Originally Posted by watersurf View Post
I have this thing call "Forgive and Forget" so you guys can hate me but you can't change me.

We don't hate you if you want to "accept or rejected," re-enters the clan!!
OlllllllO
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
O YER IM 15 :P
So yer gift me if you can or just wish me a happy birthday.
btw if you are gifting i only have 50qi so yer.
But still
ITS MY BIRTHDAY
Originally Posted by Novi View Post
What is your name in real life: Michael Ruiz
What is your name in-game: Novi
How much time do you spend in-game: I just made this account, I am black belt on my other account which got banned, I will work hard to get that back, shouldn't take that long
how many time do you spend in-forums: I am going to raise my post count pretty fast so I will be in forum a lot.
What is your belt: On this acc
What is you best mod: Wushu
Why do you wanna join: I want to join because this clan is active with some really active members I also want to join because [Psy]Novi looks good and I want to be friends with all of you.
WHat is you GMT:-7
Why do you think that you are [PsY] material: I practice hard to be better then others. I always play my best no matter who I am playing. I never give up. even when I know I am going to lose.
With what you can help the clan? ( nothing stupid like "with my skill in-game" or "with donations": I am active and skilled I can bring laughter because I am somewhat of a funny person and honesty I will be loyal and stick with this clan for the rest of my tb life.

/jo [Psy] to play with me.

it might just be because its my birthday but i say if he has good skill ingame we give him a chance but he would need to get his posts up but it can not be used a a requirment.