Toribash
So Zelda just doesn't eat?
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
So I got VIP again :u I can now read the rare shitty post in the TB/VIP board and spy on people. YAY
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
I considered getting TP just for the ability to use more search features, but I'm not involved enough in the forums to justify getting it.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Because wives Cook Fish and dogs eat Fish.

Until the dog chokes on a bone, then the wife would feel guilty for cooking the fish, and stop cooking it overall. Then Tuna would be safe.
ϵ( 'Θ' )϶
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
So I got VIP again :u I can now read the rare shitty post in the TB/VIP board and spy on people. YAY

I love the avatar
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post

sexiest forum set
right next to good ol goughy
Virus: Son | ImVeryBlue: Husband | Creati0n: Wife
WE'RE A HAPPY FAMILY
Three hour breaks in college every Tuesday and Thursday. Me and my friends use this time to go to the internet cafe across the school.
a spoon.
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
So Zelda just doesn't eat?

Well my wife cooks the fish and then eats it because she is a dog leaving little for me. Because of this I shall never know what fish tastes of.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by hawkesnightmare View Post
Now we just need the other like ten nine inactive members to come back so we can look like we're the greatest and most active clan.

i'm back from the dead
inq.
Yay Sham! I've never talked to you before, come into IRC at some point
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions