Toribash
-Application For All Stars -

Hi! My Name is Bane205, i'm 14 and i love Akido, Sparring, and im good at doing bet servers. One of my many Talents are ART! The Country i live in is the United States, and my GMT is Central Time (Basically regular Time for earth). I Want to join All Stars cause i've heard alot of people are nice and it sure does have a great community of lovely players . Well, i hope someone will see this and Hopefully accept me into Life in the Clan.

Council Moderated Message:
Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:48 PM.
Ello duds
My name is Marcos, I'm 16 years old, I live in Brazil ( GMT -3 ), I'm actually in love with this game, for the third time I guess. I'm very active both in game and in forum.
I went through several clans, but I never managed to adapt so that I wanted to stay in the clan until I stopped playing toribash, but I think I finally found a clan to stay.
My english isn't that good, I'm still learning it, the quality of teaching in my country is not very good, so I have to learn on my own, and toribash helps me a lot with this, talking to you helps me a lot to improve.

Now talking about skills, so I think most of you have seen me playing, either in tournaments, or in bets, or even wars I've already played against you.

I would not say that I am "good" in abd because I know there are many better players than me. But I do my best to improve every day and help others around me to improve as well.

This is me
Cheers, Code

also, here are some lucky replays :3

Accepted, Welcome to AllStars!
Attached Files
let's go.rpl (30.3 KB, 2 views)
meh.rpl (73.8 KB, 2 views)
never leg grab me.rpl (41.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:48 PM.
Originally Posted by Code View Post
Ello duds
My name is Marcos, I'm 16 years old, I live in Brazil ( GMT -3 ), I'm actually in love with this game, for the third time I guess. I'm very active both in game and in forum.
I went through several clans, but I never managed to adapt so that I wanted to stay in the clan until I stopped playing toribash, but I think I finally found a clan to stay.
My english isn't that good, I'm still learning it, the quality of teaching in my country is not very good, so I have to learn on my own, and toribash helps me a lot with this, talking to you helps me a lot to improve.

Now talking about skills, so I think most of you have seen me playing, either in tournaments, or in bets, or even wars I've already played against you.

I would not say that I am "good" in abd because I know there are many better players than me. But I do my best to improve every day and help others around me to improve as well.

This is me
Cheers, Code

also, here are some lucky replays :3

Can you tell me all your infractions? And your nick before the nickchange?
99% are useless post and the other 1% was for insulting someone
my nickname was venoninho0

can you tell me your nick before the namechange ?
Is it your application?
-----
Haver you ever used a forum?
Last edited by Perfect; Dec 29, 2017 at 10:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi! Maciek here
im from Poland
i most active on Boxshu,abd and judo
im can make logo of AS but not good like active soo nvm
waiting for reply

Denied, PM one of the leaders for the reason.
Last edited by Mafi; Mar 28, 2018 at 06:44 PM.