Toribash
Matarika said yes on the vid. idk. you guys vote on who to pick for making the vid
S I L I C O N E F E E T
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Sup guys, just posting to get to know all of you. Thinking about applying. Not really sure yet.

Hello, I'm Timmy.
I like long walks on the beach, looking at sunsets and I'm not afraid to cry.
I would like to meet you at [Monk]date where our motto is ...
Where our motto is ...
Where ...
You can find it on the first post...

i am a bird now - Lil B

Hey space welcome to the invaders thread.. we are monks - calm and collected. If you think you fit into this clan -> post an app. If not, you're still welcome in this thread to chat with us.
Just wanna chat a bit, I want to make sure this is a clan I want to be in.

Not only do I want to impress you guys but, in a sense you guys must impress me too.

Not thinking of my self on a high horse tho. I just want a long term clan not some clan that is gonna die.
Originally Posted by Space View Post
Just wanna chat a bit, I want to make sure this is a clan I want to be in.

Not only do I want to impress you guys but, in a sense you guys must impress me too.

Not thinking of my self on a high horse tho. I just want a long term clan not some clan that is gonna die.

We got a lot of active members. every two months we have a kickin week (Inactive members are getting a lower rank or kicked after a warning).
We often host events such as the skate contest and reach for the sky in gtmountain.
We would like your help in that if you decide to join our clan :3.

In this clan we work in smaller teams to manage clan related things.
We have a recruitment team, Art team, modding team, war team and more.

i am a bird now - Lil B

As an Ex-Member I gotta say this is a good clan, with lots of loyalty and family feel to it. It is worth it.
ShhhMikes Moderated Message:
I need big juicy celery sticks ;3
Originally Posted by Squigling View Post
As an Ex-Member I gotta say this is a good clan, with lots of loyalty and family feel to it. It is worth it.

How come you left then?

Originally Posted by TimmyboyG View Post
We got a lot of active members. every two months we have a kickin week (Inactive members are getting a lower rank or kicked after a warning).
We often host events such as the skate contest and reach for the sky in gtmountain.
We would like your help in that if you decide to join our clan :3.

In this clan we work in smaller teams to manage clan related things.
We have a recruitment team, Art team, modding team, war team and more.

Sounds great, I love to see when a clan is organized. I'll be working on the app now. Though I don't have any replays.
Well space... Lets just say squig and I had an incident happen a while ago.
Some type of stick figure animator or somethin
Discord:Tedster789#0001
I have been in this clan for 2 days only, and it is the best clan I have ever been in.

Anyways, I am a nice guy who almost never gets mad and I love great challenges!