Toribash
Originally Posted by SilentAssassin View Post
I honestly think that the staff should be more transparent with their actions, jeez I feel like this is the US government, they just shuffle you along and don't give you any information.

One thing I want to know is why Vox got banned, because he was one of the most, if not the most prominent mods on the forums, and then one day he got permabanned. Worse yet, the description for the ban was "join #staff". So if anyone wants to know why he got banned, the staff is just going to shun them away? I feel like the members have just as much right to know why someone was banned as the staff.

Well, it's pretty clear why Tarlan bans so much people atm. Dramer is that guy who ddos'd the servers a while ago (maybe he is trying to do it again), then quite a few russian players used those attacks to farm in the tourney rooms. Some of them even tried to sell their illegal achieved amount of tc for $ etc.

Also about Vox, somewhen, somewhere a staff member mentioned that a developer got banned for actually not being able to program and it would be obvious who that guy was. I'm not sure who were mentioning that and where, but I remember that Vox was mentioned as a Developer before he got banned.

Oh and Merry Christmas
Originally Posted by ThePitcher View Post
Well, it's pretty clear why Tarlan bans so much people atm. Dramer is that guy who ddos'd the servers a while ago (maybe he is trying to do it again), then quite a few russian players used those attacks to farm in the tourney rooms. Some of them even tried to sell their illegal achieved amount of tc for $ etc.

Also about Vox, somewhen, somewhere a staff member mentioned that a developer got banned for actually not being able to program and it would be obvious who that guy was. I'm not sure who were mentioning that and where, but I remember that Vox was mentioned as a Developer before he got banned.

Who would be dumb enough to allow someone who couldn't program become a developer? For some reason, this just doesn't make sense to me. You'd think that they'd make sure he knows what he was talking about before giving him an immense amount of power in game and on the forums.

I swear, this forum is like the spoils system. It's like, "hey, you're my friend, I'm going to let you be an SMod, screw the other 4 people clammering for that spot who are definitely more qualified than you. As long as you can make funny jokes, be a douchebag on the forums and can reference at least 40 memes from 4chan, you're in!" No wonder people (including myself) dislike the current people in charge ._.

Granted, there are some staff members whom I respect (Gum, Solax, RayA75, Erth and hanz0 just to name a few), but I can't see as to why some of these people deserve the jobs they have.

Oh, also, for Christmas, I got a pile of Ferrero Rocher candies and I'm eating them right now. I just can't get enough of them, but I'm sure I'll be sick tomorrow.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Dec 26, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
:L As it turns out, I got a giant shit ton of chocolate and candy. Legit it weighs almost a full kilo... Also what'd you guys get from your Tori-Santas? (if you entered) my guy didn't send me crap yet...

Anyways there's a couple of mods I respect, although I have to say I don't respect hanz0 too much, I find him to be a bit annoying at times. Just gonna list off mods I don't like:Thorn(power abuse/*******), that's basically it, the other mods I dislike or have no respect for I already said...

Also, I'm making my first textures, forgot about that. Screw starting off with a head, Hand textures all the way :3

No insults in here please ~Pitch
Last edited by Pitch; Dec 26, 2012 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Fixed something
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
You made Pitch cry You deserve a Pitch Slap (Bitch Slap for people who don't get it)
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Well, I have no idea what you guys are talking about, so I'll just follow the "Christmas Gifts Discussion", you can continue your other "Banning Discussion" if you like, I don't really mind.

Well, my family don't really celebrate Christmas, so we don't get any presents
Though for me, a really simple gift is fine. I saw this new game on the App Store "Clear Vision", which costs 30 NT, which is about 1 dollar. If he bought me that, I'm happy enough.
Though we celebrate New Year. We used to celebrate it with my grandparents, and my aunts, uncles, and I would receive a lot of money (For those who don't know, Chinese people pass out red envelopes filled with money to their family members or who they want to give thanks to) Last year I got about 28 dollars But this time, I'm at Dominican Republic, can't see my other family members except my parents and my brother, so I'm not sure whether we'll still celebrate it or not.
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Well wannin , this all started due to Jalis being a raging cock towards me lol and still no word from that PM I sent off . Makes me think we should write up a petition and get numerous clans to sign it and then send it to Hampa and post it so it will not be avoided .

My christmas was pretty good , except for the 3 ft drifts of snow so your lucky wannin . I did receive an interesting gift though , an 1890 Lonville gold pocket watch thats fully functional and in perfect condtion . I collect vintage and antique watches so this one will be added . Most of you are pretty young so understanding my excitement is difficult , real antiques are by far the most interesting things you can collect and its not always expensive to by ( if you know what to look for ).

Here's an example , I had bought a very tarnished ring at a flea market ( pretty much a giant garage sale) , the lady thought it was an old costume ring so I got it for a few dollars . When I took it back and cleaned it up , it turned out to be a vintage estate ring from the victorian era . 24k gold band with a 2 centemeter white sapphire held in by rose gold . Pretty cool eh ?

It is rare to find somthing like that for that kind of bargan but it happens once in a while .
:o nice Trichard you're so lucky, I got way less then you.

On a worse note the Ultimate Game Card I bought this morning is being gay... telling me that I still need to pay 0.97 cents...
Anyways found a random smiley in the smilies section --->
Best one ever. Period. No arguing about this fact.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Trichard, how are you gonna make the other clans "sign" it?

Lol, Dscigs, that's the icon on a song, you can search it on YouTube: Peanut Butter Jelly Time
Member of [Hunters]
Best Clan Ever!
Originally Posted by TRichard21 View Post
My christmas was pretty good , except for the 3 ft drifts of snow so your lucky wannin . I did receive an interesting gift though , an 1890 Lonville gold pocket watch thats fully functional and in perfect condtion . I collect vintage and antique watches so this one will be added . Most of you are pretty young so understanding my excitement is difficult , real antiques are by far the most interesting things you can collect and its not always expensive to by ( if you know what to look for ).

Bah, 3 feet of snow is only a mild-moderate blizzard in Rhode Island

You collect antique things too? I'm actually a big coin guy. I collect silver and bullion coins (If I can actually get my hands on bullion, they're so hard to find), right now I have a ton of US quarters from before 1964 that are 90% silver. They're still worth $0.25, but in melt value they're worth about $4.00 a piece. I figure if I find a bunch of them, I can melt them down into a troy ounce of silver.

The best coin I have is a Walking Liberty half dollar from the 1930's which is probably around $11.00 in melt value, which isn't too bad since I bought it for a dollar at an expo.
@wannin : Well I would probably send it to each leader asking for them to aprove of all there names along with there clan tag being added to the list . In the petition itself the would be a sentence stating " You welcome to ask each individual to be sure that this list is true" or somthing .

Very nice silent , I too collect coins . Silver coins can be difficult now to collect due to there demand by collectors . I try to focus on the more unique coins that are overlooked.
This is some of what I have

- a one cent canadian penny from 1876
-a five cent coin canadian coin from 1909
- a one cent canadian coin from 1909
- a "To Hanover" game token from 1830

among others ..

but the oldest coin I have is from around 1753-1790
it is so worn that I can barley make out the faces and the date so I cant tell you much about it .