Toribash
Thank you and I know. I have. those are old replays. im making one right now
---
Here is a better spar I just did
Attached Files
0spar with killer.rpl (1.51 MB, 6 views)
Last edited by GODzVital; Feb 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM.
[Believe] Leader l [RSO]
Wushu l Sparring l Parkour
Name:Alex Jupar
Languages spoken:English,Russian,French
Why you want to join the RSO: Because i want to improve my sparing techniques, and learn new things that i have not yet discoverd
Two sparring replays
Attached Files
spar with mochno.rpl (890.3 KB, 10 views)
Spar with xioi.rpl (593.5 KB, 8 views)
/offtopic
Voting for students, would it be a no if based on their skill at the moment or a no based on other things? I don't get it :c.
/topic
Anyway, I vote yes. Your stuff is rough around the edges, but I think you know half or even most of the basics.
RSO Teacher|Hunters| ThePitcher ~ 2pro4you ~ Jisse ~ Vsauce ~ Fantyful ~ Tamakku ~ Love and hate you all, guys :).
Both added to the list.
voting's mostly about attitude, since they're students, they'll get in no matter what skill
level, but if the attitude is bad then.. well yeah.
wow that
sucked
Name: William Pacer
Languages spoken: English, French, Polish
Why you want to join the RSO: Since my activity drop 2 months ago, I've lost a good part of the skill I used to have, and I'd like to touch up on my skills as a sparrer.
Two sparring replays:
I apologize for my partner in the second one, he was a beginner. Most of my other replays were erased when my PC got a virus.
Attached Files
C#S - Secret Sprite.rpl (582.8 KB, 4 views)
Cigs - S - Fruit Ninja.rpl (836.7 KB, 5 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Why do people apologize for their opponent's skill level? I mean this is RSO after all.
and this is the student application thread. Student. Application.
anyway yeah sure, though on the second spar, that last bit, kinda looks like you were
point hogging.

I'll wait for a second yes.

Wait didn't you apply already?
wow that
sucked
No, never applied before :>
About the ending of that spar, I was trying to do something I realized he was too far away as I was doing it, so it kind of failed...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Name: DinosawrRawr (James Or Mr. Kitty i don't mind)
Languages spoken: English.
Why you want to join the RSO: Because I need/would like a good group of sparrers to spar with.
Two sparring replays
-----
Note: In the "RawrSoawrKing" Replay the uke was actually a person sparring with me.. i ended up having to edit the end because he left.
Attached Files
RawrSpawrKing.rpl (697.5 KB, 7 views)
Spawring With Le Kershner.rpl (828.0 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Miku; Feb 26, 2013 at 05:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump