Toribash
Originally Posted by Iceage View Post
I miss "toribash", Back on my old account (not like I was some elite, I was late 09) things were cool. It used to be worth scouting the forums and looking at all the interesting topics

Yea, I agree with Iceage, now days everything's for the tc.
I'm a newfag, but I must say that even when I joined there was a tonshit of interesting events in the event board.
I always participated for the fun, but I never won because I was very bad at the game, but still I loved those events and I want more D:<
oh yeah
Most Design Events today are like

"Need replays for video"

"Working on a video replays pls"
reasonably happy | if gamer grill inbx me | Nightin: hack THIS *unzips dick*
until next time
Lol'd where are all the events right?

GM's should make more forum events, because I won a Gm tourney the other day and basically won an orc force.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
You sick sluts, boost your activeness on this forum.

We are not turning into Team Aikido or Team Sambo
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
You sick sluts, boost your activeness on this forum.

We are not turning into Team Aikido or Team Sambo

Don't worry, I check this org everyday.. Just don't bother to post :>

How 'bout we play the 3 word story game?
Yeah, same as lynx, too lazy to post.

ME ME I WANNA PLAY
|OoT Member|ORMO Member|OSHI Member|RSO Teacher|MMO Member|
|Prince of Darkness|Leader of the the Fallen|Fallen Angel|
Feel free to make a new thread for that, let's keep this thread for the idle chit chat
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.