Toribash
wasnt this case already seetled?
i think you didnt read the other treads...
.: Kratos <3 ][ Tricerafi ( Evil Twin) <3 ][ Raiken & Kaito <3 ][ Manta <3 ][ NvSfocus ][ Wylde][ Pure ][ Trocher3 ][ Shrook :.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I got Death and a Vampire as Waifus ~
Hello guys.

I would like to join OSHI because it's an org for people who do both replays and art and I've seen some good artists & replaymakers around here. I do both art and replays and I think I'm better at art than I am at replays.

Here are a few examples of my art:

Examples

Skype username: vipertech6
Steam: Don't have it.
IRC Nick: Vordred (but I don't use IRC that much).

I've also attached this replay to give you an idea of where I am at replay-making.

Thank you.
Attached Files
Inertia.rpl (163.0 KB, 4 views)

Originally Posted by Vordred View Post
Hello guys.

I would like to join OSHI because it's an org for people who do both replays and art and I've seen some good artists & replaymakers around here. I do both art and replays and I think I'm better at art than I am at replays.

Here are a few examples of my art:

Examples

Skype username: vipertech6
Steam: Don't have it.
IRC Nick: Vordred (but I don't use IRC that much).

I've also attached this replay to give you an idea of where I am at replay-making.

Thank you.

I say yes. Not that I'm trying to join the Judo Organization or anything like that.... Oh wait what's this? I see a little brown on my nose, how'd that get there? :c

All joking aside we especially need some new art, not just replays, but actual art around here.
Last edited by Inuyasha11; Apr 24, 2013 at 10:56 PM.
Vibin
I say yes as well.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Hello guys

I would like to join because i like both art and creating replays (even if i ain't that good at art), so this seems great!

Sorry but that was kinda all i had to say

My skype name is: "happyskydiverxp"

And steam name: "HappySkyDiverXP"

let's take a look at my art:

Example 1

Example 2

Example 3

Now, the replays:

First out is a tricking replay

Next is parkour

and the last one is a madman.

Enjoy!
Attached Files
iFred-Pkror.rpl (242.5 KB, 3 views)
iFred_HitIt.rpl (192.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by freddy1998; May 6, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
[CT] [Obey] [Oshi]

vid