Toribash
Originally Posted by McKiller12 View Post
New simlple head.:

mhmm lesee now
Well the head is a bit odd seeing I am living with humans only atm :P
anyhow
the eyes are cool but something does really bother me but I think most cartoon heads have eyes like that so I do get used to that
the nose horn: well put a bit darker shade of that colour and shade it up a bit and also might wanna consider getting the skin/grey colour of the skin a bit up the horn like in the ear horns
ear horns: them ear horns are oretty nice but do me a favour. include a back seeing version of the ear horn.I mean from a side-back.
scarf-mouth thingy: its cool. the best part of the head ,for me at least.
Visor thingy:is that supposed to be a plate? if so darken the outline a bit. something bout that seems wierd. maybe its cause they dont have a set gap. you know what I mean.
back/top: is empty. dont like it much but we can all make expectations to cartoon heads cant we
one question
what the hell is on the back of the head
anything I missed?
Originally Posted by McKiller12 View Post
New simlple head.:

if it looked a bit more realistic rhino like i think it would be really good.
and maybe put the horn on the forehead?

edit: nvm the horn thing, it will look like a unicorn or something...
Like a lie
Originally Posted by clipsall View Post
mhmm lesee now
Well the head is a bit odd seeing I am living with humans only atm :P
anyhow
the eyes are cool but something does really bother me but I think most cartoon heads have eyes like that so I do get used to that
the nose horn: well put a bit darker shade of that colour and shade it up a bit and also might wanna consider getting the skin/grey colour of the skin a bit up the horn like in the ear horns
ear horns: them ear horns are oretty nice but do me a favour. include a back seeing version of the ear horn.I mean from a side-back.
scarf-mouth thingy: its cool. the best part of the head ,for me at least.
Visor thingy:is that supposed to be a plate? if so darken the outline a bit. something bout that seems wierd. maybe its cause they dont have a set gap. you know what I mean.
back/top: is empty. dont like it much but we can all make expectations to cartoon heads cant we
one question
what the hell is on the back of the head
anything I missed?

I have no idea what's it on the back.
It's cosmic rhino. xD
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
Hey guys if any of you prefer to have a rotating head to post just let me know in a PM. It may make it easier on ya.
Edit: Here is a example.
Last edited by Toon; Apr 4, 2012 at 08:07 PM.
There are no pictures/I cannot see them, do they require flash?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I thought spinnies use gimp, also I am uber now.
Cozza in order to see the pictures update your browser or use google chrom which includes it already.
Im on my phone using safari, not sure if ou can download it.