Toribash
hey guys, made a new madman! this one focuses on boom hits. tell me what you think!

DarkBlood- wildfire.rpl

Edit: anyone? :v
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jan 22, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

@Dark: great replay, only thing I noticed and didn't like was the fact that the opener was almost like the nuthug opener(seems unoriginal)

P.S.
Samo wanted me to post this here for him
Attached Files
fl0w
Originally Posted by SuperEBA View Post
@Dark: great replay, only thing I noticed and didn't like was the fact that the opener was almost like the nuthug opener(seems unoriginal)

P.S.
Samo wanted me to post this here for him

If you look closely, it wasn't an opener at all ;p i started with a stance and at around 30 frames, i started to do that "nuthug" jump.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Well, not that kind of opener :P I should have said starting move. Over all, your replay is great

Just edited an old, terrible replay of mine 30 mins ago, the editing starts before the first dm. Might be a little rough around the edges, idk
Attached Files
Sexy Horse.rpl (193.6 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Super; Jan 29, 2014 at 07:29 AM. Reason: :p
fl0w
sparred with a buddy of mine Datskip :3 honestly, it didn't turn out that bad for a rusty old me!
Darkblood vs Datskip.rpl

Edit: nice replay, EBA. tho that last dismemberment could have been neat if you can dismember both arms in one kick.
Last edited by thedarkblood; Jan 29, 2014 at 03:01 PM.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

Nice movement, dark. Keep it up.

Unfinished replay... not really sure what to do with it so feel free to try to do something cool, skeet the head, freestyle with it or something
Attached Files
top doge.rpl (136.9 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by chlebicek; Jan 29, 2014 at 04:45 PM.
Looks fine, you shouldn't have contracted the wrist there though. :P
-----
Very nice spar darky
Last edited by William; Jan 29, 2014 at 05:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Your messed up world enthrills me
ty ty im trying to get back into sparring after a long time so hook me up if you guys are up for it! your replay looks cool, chleb, but transition from tricking to decap wasn't smooth. here's a suggestion: try to do a spin and do a back kick instead of that upfront kick. you ruined your flow while doing that decap imo.
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot

yeah, it's an older replay, actually

I know what you mean. Although I think it ruined my momentum rather than flow. Also I needed to kick him a certain way for his head to pop towards me.

I might make another edit where I keep the momentum going since I kinda like the opener.

edit: late night spar thingy with haiketo
Attached Files
Last edited by chlebicek; Jan 30, 2014 at 02:59 AM.