Toribash
Yea, I used to be the admin of a forum and your inboxes are not private... that's a common misconception I believe.
they can not satsu.

been told most mods cant acess it and the only way for them to see is to use the report bottum.
i will assume only the website admins can do such thing ofc, but not GM and Msquad and whatnot, and mr hampa ofc
you dont have to worry about it he sent the other 500 TC.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by TheSecret View Post
they can not satsu.

been told most mods cant acess it and the only way for them to see is to use the report bottum.
i will assume only the website admins can do such thing ofc, but not GM and Msquad and whatnot, and mr hampa ofc

Well ok yea not the GMs but SOMEBODY can access it and the GMs or mods would be the ones who report it to them so it's about the same. :P
Ok I'm starting to work on a new head. I thing this time I'm nailing the design. Tell me if I should make it sharper or so. I know you cant realy figure out what I have in mind but just tell me what you think of the first look.
-----
And this is what I managed to do so far. I'm gonna take a break before I continue making it so tell me what you think of it till now.
Attached Images
Untitled.jpg (41.8 KB, 5 views)
Untitled2.jpg (39.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by EJM; Apr 20, 2011 at 05:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

fist of all stop posting the image with manage attachment...
use http://www.imageshake.us
second save the spinny in ".gif" format so that we can see it spin...
put around 40-60 frames to the spinny so that we can see it well
also the head... doesnt look like a head...
edit:
i dont know how to explain the thing of the head... its like the black with red dots
is the head and later there is space and decoration below ontop and to the sides of it...
it doesnt have "conection" with itself
sorry i cant really explain myself here...
Last edited by Aitor21; Apr 20, 2011 at 05:45 PM.
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
I know what you mean but it still isn't done. it will look better once I finish it cz I drew it on a piece of paper and it actualy does look like a head when it's finished. I didn't post it spinning cz there is nothing in the back. I haven't done anything in the back. I'm gonna add shadows and other stuff so it will look like a head. And yh like I said you cant realy figure out what I'm going for untill I'm near the end.

Let's just see what others think.
Last edited by EJM; May 14, 2011 at 01:44 PM.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I like it, the only thing I would change would be making the "face" area a bit wider.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
I know what you mean but it still isn't done. it will look better once I finish it cz I drew myself on a piece of paper and it actualy does looks like a head when it's finished. I didn't post it spinning cz there is nothing in the back. I haven't done anything in the back. I'm gonna add shadows and other stuff so it will look like a head. And yh like I said you cant realy figure out what I'm going for untill I'm near the end.

Let's just see what others think.

oh ok still a wip... ok
MY WEBPAGE
[P]Recruiting[P]
Ok just realised that I said drew myself xD. I meant drew it.

Anyway I'd like to add sphinx torso to our shop.
Recommended price : anywhere higher than 3k (preferably higher)
Donation : 50 %

Fagm duck fuck everyone.