Toribash
Nino... Just GTFO.... this is enough... DGE dont even remember you, he didnt invite you... Its a NO from CW clan stop insisting.. you wont get in, no matter what u will do... ur application is poor, your special abilities arent special because you arent a pro replay maker, and just 1 of your replay was "decent", you are damn annoying.. and you cant read?

NINOROSSII DO NOT POST ANYMORE HERE

do it once more and I will report you and you will get infracted for spamming invading.
OMG I MISS YOU GUYS (homo moment in all caps). I should be back on within a week (not that you care) and we can party hardy (not that you want to). Hope noone forgot me (though you all probably did)... >.>
I AM SOFA KING WE TODD ED!!!

Belt/Qi (User Card)

Past Clans: I was in Otium, and guardians.

Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): I want to try and get into art but I never seem to have the patience to work on one piece.

Infraction History: A couple double posting here and there but no major infractions. My ban was because Rkg stole my account and got it banned.

A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc): Well.. My name is Michael. I am 17 years old and I live in the US.

I was in high school but I dropped out to get my GED. I have been playing for 2 years now though my join date does not say so. I bought qi to support
toribash. My regular belt is Black but with the training I have had and the help I have gotten I think I am at custom belt level now. I bought qi for pure but now the marketeers of toribash have made it way more expensive then what the shop says which kind of annoys me cause that shows that most members are only think about them selves and not other people.
Back in the beginning of june I tore my acl which prevented me from playing sports. Which is kind of a bummer. I have been playing soccer for all my life and made Varsity Freshman year.

My application was supported by CW member:

Replays:
Attached Files
Equinox.rpl (98.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Parasite; Sep 12, 2011 at 08:44 PM.
Things I liek:
-long, good app
-he support tb
-„equinox” - Skrillex´s song
Visit sometimes #waffles chat.
Belt/Qi (User Card):

Past Clans: Rvng
Special abilities (Art, Videos, Other): Sony Vegas(movie maker)
Infraction History: Zero!
A little about yourself (From? why you want to join? favourite mods? etc):My name is Dani...from Hungary heh
And: I'm in a middle school. We learn here about IT things. I have cat, Its name's E.T.. Funny, isnt it? my dad named it, what a troll. I also play cs:s with my classmates.
they are idiots. And....in this year i'll make that shitty ECDL (for nothing).
Sport: Karate 5kyu
Hobby: Football
Free time: go out with friends, and be with funny retards

My favorite one is aikidoBd, and (i think) i'm good in that. So i want to be in Cw. and why? Cause There are a lot of cool and high skilled people, and i want to be one of them. And also i love them <3 lel.
My application is supported by CW member: 1handclap, scorpio000
Replays: Post here at least 3 replays:

Attached Files
joh.rpl (87.7 KB, 6 views)
judp.rpl (30.3 KB, 6 views)
yohsdsa.rpl (79.3 KB, 6 views)
roll.rpl (49.5 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by uJelly; Sep 12, 2011 at 11:34 PM.
WubWubWub Cookie Monsta///Omg free tc