Endurance Onslaught 6.0
That makes me fell somewhat better inside knowing you don't hate me completely.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]
Hatred isn't something I'm good at. Anyways, act normal and pay no attention to me. I might be changing my mind about you if I see any positive change.
I didnt like MYI's comment... There was something unloveable there
I has mad finger skills!
Property of [Discount_Death] 2nd Black
True. I didn't say that I like Josemi 100% yet. Now guys, please stick to the thread's original topic. We can continue this in the General Discussion thread.
In-Game Name: Thegrimreaper
Belt/Qi: 2nd Dan black belt (with a previous 3rd Dan removed between 2.9 and 3.0)
Reference from any member(s) of the clan: N/A
Reference from notable any person(s): N/A
GMT (TimeZone): +0
Preferred modes: Judo, Classic, Joust, Any weapon based mod.
Previous clans: Devil-Hunter
Why do you want to join: I would like to join because i was previously in a clan that has been on the line between life and death for a long time, and i want a clan that gets involved.
Why should we let you join: Because i am a fairly skilled limp fighter who knows how to counter many of the openers used by the masses.
Ban history: one ban in 2007 for a double post (2 days)

Personality:
I am a friendly player who always likes to have a chat whilst he fights, i always end a game with "gg" or feedback on the other player to help in there progress. I am always ready for a challenge and will hop onto Toribash anytime, i also have started playing Toribash lots more than i used to (this is more personality than game related) i play lots of music and music games (Play electric guitar, and when i am in school at lunch my friends and I usually have "Tap Tap Metallica (AKA Metallica Revenge)" battles to see who can get the highest scores, i am very good in maths and i usually put that to work whilst creating textures for friends, I listen to metal, jpop and electro. sorry if i trailed off a tad but i dont really know what to type here XD

Side note: i really hope this isn't like writing my CV for work experience otherwise i wont get in XD (song in video is from sample music on windows 7)

One of my replays is in youtube format as i have lost the original .rpl file
Attached Files
.. MP replay 2.rpl (24.7 KB, 5 views)
.. MP replay 3.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
.. SP replay 2 improved.rpl (207.0 KB, 4 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I am a friendly player who always likes to have a chat whilst he fights

lol I accidently read: I am a friendly player who always likes to have a cheat whilst he fights.

anyhow... I will make a poll for you in the private forum.

the council will be back in a day or so with your poll results. Stay Tuned.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
lol I accidently read: I am a friendly player who always likes to have a cheat whilst he fights.

anyhow... I will make a poll for you in the private forum.

the council will be back in a day or so with your poll results. Stay Tuned.

Will do! bookmarking this page
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Loje do we members not have a say in members joining? Because it seems you don't take the comments od your members to make a impact on your decision. Like me yall just decided by the councils desicion not the clan.
[ Fr3styL, Pandora, Secret, DP, Creamy Horse Mouths, TINT<3]