Endurance Onslaught 6.0

i was wondering how you get the little faded out curve on the top? anyone know?
whoever made the curve probably made it by hand but you guys make ur soo perfect it has a filter or somthing
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Lalala..

1. Eliptical marquee (the round one)
2. Make a circle, and make sure it's big enough, because the lower part of it is going to be that glossy thing.
3. Fill it with white.
4. Move it where it looks good.
5. Lower the opacity to what you think looks good.

WA-LAH!! :P
anyone have any tricks for making tribals?

@joon thanks
Last edited by Ramenlover; Jun 17, 2008 at 07:07 AM.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
practice "swooshing" with the pentool with as little control points as possible. make the curves as smooth and flowing as you can. I suggest drawing it on paper and tracing it in your application
wave i dont have scanner in my room.
Well I haven't posted any art here in a while, and I've got some new stuff.

Here's the link to my new gloss signatures. They're my first try with gloss.
I didn't post them cos of how many there are.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=36890

someone post constructive criticisms please
I don't really like the beveling there. Try making the beveling a little better, and it might not look too bad. Also, use stroke on the outside, making a border.

That's all assuming you're using Photoshop. If you aren't, then I can't help much...
@Nepo thanks for the help
@anyone maple in particular. how do u change ur tribals into brush presets? i saved them as custom shapes while making em now what?
To turn a shape into a brush. Note: I just figured this out, so it may not be exactly right. It seems to sort of work anyway...

Open a new thing, bigger than the size you want the shape to be. Background should be transparent. Now put the shape in, as the size you want it. Rasterize it. Select either the shape, or the whole image. Go to edit, and down to define brush preset. Click it.