Toribash
Yeah white magic demon that flamesmashguy , grats on the nice number of posts there btw !

[hmm, now I wonder wt my 1111 post looked like, its probably in here, editing this if I finds it]
Last edited by hazelbud; Jul 13, 2015 at 02:31 PM. Reason: adding grats ofc
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
I'm doing Gooooooouuuuud
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
Alright so I know I'm not in the clan and it sux ass but I don't have a pc anymore so I'm really sorry about that but I donated my tc to cole Rouse and I'll be donating my acc to who ever needs it...its over I won't be coming back ima sorry I let you guys down :"( I still have a Skype so if u want the account its a second Dan black belt so contatc me its lickerlint1 shout out to my old friends flames , killa , krulls , and Cole and E I MISSED u guys but yea haha sorry for the invasion. Oh and keep doing great guys uve made it far..krulls I've already told u how good a leader u r and killa and flames u guys are awesome and it was cool to have killa as my first sparing sensei but the lickerlint legend is retiring haha good bye m8s
Darkness teaches you to appreciate the Light!
baiii licker, R.I.P
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag
Resten fixar jag

Rythm is my bby simp queen;"""3
sad not to got to know you better licker man, but who knows rl are so dull u might get back... .
[WAPOW] "uhhh......no, Commissar we cant be sure yet _but it looks like he was killed by a hazelblunt object"
Well this is how a clan with friendly members should be...things In Nitro are just going unalright
I never forget.
Yeah... It sucks ive always liked Nitro and it sucks seeing good clans go through cruddy times like that D:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
: D I got the 500th post before Krulls did this time!!
Flames is my partner in science
Why wasn't I informed of my death -Flow