Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Okay MegaCash, you can teach the bank to feed itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Okay MegaCash, you can teach the bank to feed itself.

Too lazy....and i forgot the password

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I've stopped marketing, so eh..
I can give you the password if you're going to teach it to feed itself.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
If I feel like getting off my fat ass. Maybe we should have a marketing contest between the members to see who can raise the most tc. Some members would be excluded though. So it'd be fair ; )

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Hmm if we are to do this then we need would need a prize, equal distribution of a certain amount of tc, a time frame, willing participants, and penalties. Would be fun though...but exclude me it'm way too good at marketing who else could get some sucker to buy a 9k item for 7k for -2k profit.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
OOOOO, can I be in this little event?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
OOOOO, can I be in this little event?

No, the members that wouldn't be able to partake would be:

Me
Mocro
Azure (by request)
Chirox
Rdevil
Mayo

Shit wouldn't be fair :3

Sure I don't see why there should be a limit to Mocro, Mega, Yoyamogg, Chirox or any of our marketing members if you wish to participate then report to the Phantom event thread to sign up for the '' Feed the bank '' event please. the time frame shall be two weeks and the tc distributed depends on how many people participating, If nobody wishes to participate then Mocro and Mega shall compete for marketing bragging rights. The prize has yet to be determined, well how does this sound to you all acceptable?.
-----
Oh no Mega I couldn't dare participate the objective is to make money, all of my marketing attempts end with me scratching my head, I'll just leave this to the pro's haha.
Last edited by AzureMage; Jun 26, 2012 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos