Ranking
My original one is 2007. Alastor knows my other account, but please have respect for my friend's (who i given the account to) privacy, and ask for it on PM. ^^
I guess I am.
Send me a request on skype, guys, I want to get to meet you all.
Been talking to Alastor for the past few hours, we got to know eachother well.
Edit: Thank you. <3
Last edited by waifu; Mar 7, 2014 at 09:46 AM.
I am an old schooler, but no one just believes that the join date shown in here is my forums' join date.

Hi Kill4U, we can get to know each other on the general chat thread because I think you're good enough to join, you got my YES bro!

Sent from my LG-E440 using Tapatalk
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey. My name is MrDevilMan aka Ahmed Reda, I am 10 years old, and I have a dream in toribash. That dream was to improve my skill so I can get a big reputation. I never applied for Vector before, but it was a cool clan with great skill and standing up strong. I never even expected how good you guys were by the time I met somebody in Vector. (Omega90) I'm very skilled with my sparring which makes me a great replaymaker, but I'm not that good at parkour. I have applied for Back Flips, and got accepted. I had fun with them until they ended up dying. The inactivity after I left was just horrible. Some other weeks later, I applied for Pulse and got accepted. The guys were kinda ignorant and I didn't feel like I thought I would be. The same thing happened to Pulse, it was dying, and here I am. All I just want to say is that, you guys are unbelievable in sparring. Butterfly kicks, corkscrews, EVERYTHING. I also heard that BrrrHaHa aka Alastor is a videomaker. His videos were so cool. My favorite vid was the State of Swexx. Graphics there reminded me of Dubstep. Man, dubstep.

I think I will end it here with my Skype:

MrDevilMan (As usual :P)

Thanks for your time reading.

I forgot to put in the replay. Sadly, it's only one. You can find the others in my replay thread.
There ya go.

Also, if you see me and uke fighting, I just saved it and put it here :P. You can find the real version in my MP replay thread if you'd like.
Attached Files
Josh and Devil Spar V1.rpl (597.0 KB, 27 views)
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Mar 8, 2014 at 09:46 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D