Toribash
pretty good, I just skipped a grade and trying to finish up the one I skipped (as in I have to still do it I just get the next years classes ) .
You?
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
guys i am going through some hard time. I was just with this girl and these so called friends of mine just start saying. Hey wat u did with her and ask all those type of questions. I think it might stay so how am i suppose to do? plz help out
I have no idea what you just said.

Jc, I'm doing good.
I've never skipped a grade before, so I don't know how it would feel like.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
okay so let me ummm rephrase

so i was just talking to this girl but just in a room. Just talking about general stuff but people just barge in and think we did some inappropriate business. So i think the teasing will last quite some time so need some advice to survive this situation
Oh, I see.
Well, if I were you, I'd just ignore them, or just tell them the truth. That girl knows what happened, so it'll be enough proof.
Good luck convincing them.
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Hey wait it depends ... Was she hot or ugly if she was hot then you can say "fuck off your just mad you couldn't do what I did " if ugly the say fuck off and ignore them ...
Atleast that's what I would do but then again thats me and I'm alittle on the odd side but still popular at my school
Lol I know Your jelly yeah........
What's with the event idea? I'm willing to spend all my TC on it, and it seems I'm the only one trying to get raku bigger so it becomes more active.
Tint is sex.
Originally Posted by Praeter View Post
It seems I'm the only one trying to get raku bigger so it becomes more active.

I beg to differ, we've been recruiting for some time now, there are a lot of new members now if you haven't noticed already.

Also, Hugo's now a member. \o/
Frost is pretty cool
raku
Hey guys. Haven't been here for almost a week now. Can't be online on weekdays and yesterday i couldn't get any reception.
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Recriting people almost no one knows, plus, I've hardly seen any of them posting. I'm talking about the events.
Tint is sex.