Toribash
View Poll Results: What type of art do you prefer?
Simple and Cartoony
1 Votes / 12.50%
Detailed and Complex
3 Votes / 37.50%
I like them both
4 Votes / 50.00%
Other
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I am a music producer

Really, what music do you make and what program(s) do you use?
I used to make dnb/jungle a few years ago but my taste in music is completely different now.
I am using FL Studio for 2 years now and I am mainly producing Rap/Hip Hop, but I am also doing some trance or things like that.
I'm not a big sports fan mainly because people some how like to brag about something they didn't do but that's a topic for another day my hobbies include playing video games with my buddies avoiding crowded areas spending time alone playing tennis and saying hello to other asocial people if not antisocial people learning German and drawing

I'll be on today, no tennis practice maybe we can war or recruit some more

Welcome dudeeee have fun and chill ^_^

Sorry I didn't post yesterday I fell asleep after eating a huge burger after practice never felt so good see you guys later
I am the true Bob of all things I was just Bob once until there was too many of too many that I could call fakes.
Originally Posted by Beatzarr View Post
I am using FL Studio for 2 years now and I am mainly producing Rap/Hip Hop, but I am also doing some trance or things like that.

Are you also a vocalist?
Ofc we can war and recruit later if I am online. And I think I am going to change the members ranks in a few days because there are too much people in the members rank, but I have to think about the ranks that everyone gets

And Wotan: No, I am just making beats/instrumentals.
Nitoratus and I decided to spar, and I'd personally would like to see your guy's opinion on our spar. Make sure its constructive criticism though, because some comments are just plain hurtful haha.
Attached Files
nitor spar 2.0.rpl (602.5 KB, 9 views)
How do you kill one with no life?
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post
Nitoratus and I decided to spar, and I'd personally would like to see your guy's opinion on our spar. Make sure its constructive criticism though, because some comments are just plain hurtful haha.

Yeah, go easy on us.
The spar is not so bad, but you should try to stand more on your feets. You both were a lot of the time on the ground but there were also some nice moves
Originally Posted by Conduct View Post

tbh... it was pretty bad #Invade
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...