Toribash
ye not 4 a while im not posting this on this thread anymore its spam...

EDIT:
screw this sagi i aint arguing with u
Last edited by Ruadhan; Oct 16, 2009 at 10:31 PM.
〈---[℘iℜatez]---[NO⍉T]---[⍉shi]---〉
w/e i dont care anymore from that shit
if you think its a spam ...

just w/e
Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?
Well, like somebody said, its up to Art(or Bird or TP) to say if he is in or not...

So, if you want to quit the clan, i donīt mean to be rude but, thats your problem...
This sig lacks creativity.

True Story.
Right, here's how I see it:

Sagi, you have been in Omega a long time, and you're a cool guy, but of late you have started to become rather annoying. Omega is an official clan, remember, and we need to have a basic rule structure that our clan is built on. We can't just go round breaking these rules for our own advantage. You have to remember that, in the end, Art has the final say, followed by TP and me. If not, this clan would just be a forum full of spam and general anarcy. In fact, we probably would never had made it to official.
Why don't you wait until your friend has posted a bit in the foums, got to know the game and earned at least a blue belt, the he can re-apply. It's just not the done thing for a yellow belt to be in what I would like to think of as a prestisious clan. If you don't agree with me, or course you can quit, but I think it would be hard to find a clan that would accept your friend (apart from Indians ).
Personally, I have a number of friends who play ToriBash, but I know that they cannot join Omega until they are decent ingame and in the forums.
I hope you understand, and decide to stay in Omega.
Quit, probably.
I agree with BF on this, it's a fair decision. Just because a person is a relative doesn't mean they can get a free-pass in without earning their way.

I too have friends I play with that I know wouldn't be able to join Omega, it doesn't stop me from still having a Lan with them.
[GATA Elite #2][PigeonHive]Ldr's
-=[Shop]=-
Wow Im one of the most senior omega member!! Yay :3
Zip0 is wearing the normal omega tag not the omega junior