Toribash
Dear Extreme clan members,

Hello my name is Casey or Kershner2 ingame.
I am here today to apply for Extreme.
The reason I applied today is because I would love to part of a good clan, also I have been out of the game for a while and I need to be set back up in it. I do not have any replays because my cp went haywire and I had no clue how to fix it so I was out for a few weeks, but now I am back(can't come ingame still though) needing a clan seeing as how my last clan Legacy died.
A few things about myself is that I love Toribash I get on everyday when I am likewise on the foums often. I practice Jiu-Jistu and go to competitions often. I am 13 years old, yet I feel that I am mature for my age. I am a very mellow person that doesn't get mad easily. I am a 3rd dan black belt and love ABD. I may be a bit rusty though I can oil myself back up easily if I get back ingame. I hope you accept me for a position in the clan.
Thank you and have a nice day.

Sincerly, Casey(Kershner2)
Last edited by Twat; Nov 22, 2012 at 09:00 AM.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is Extreme, not Silver. Seems like you don't care about your app to the fullest. No from me.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
I am sorry I have had a long week.
Please forgive this mistake sir.
-----
I will fix this as of now.
Last edited by Twat; Nov 22, 2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Please do give me some more reason why as to you want to join our clan and not any other clans
Cuz from what I just read your just in it for the tag
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Well, to reinforce my vote to decide, what will you contribute to our clan if you're accepted? I don't mean what you might do, I said will.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
He just wants a tag NO
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?