Toribash
My intro.
Since I'm new to the clan I thought I should share some of my stuff. I just recently actually started putting effort into my replays and would like to share them to display my skill. I made these earlier while my internet decided to have an seizure and I had to take it to the hospital. Feel free to give me pointers and tips on how to make them better c:
Attached Files
Foot plus face equals decap.rpl (84.6 KB, 11 views)
Spin Kick Bifurcate.rpl (145.7 KB, 14 views)
Just a tip, you might want to generate more momentum in your opener by using your knees to push you or something. As it is your hits are pretty weak :/

Also me and fred made a collab, he did most of the work
Attached Files
Fred_Skip_ManipCollab.rpl (275.8 KB, 12 views)
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
I usually contract my hips and extend my glutes to do more or a wide-stance spin and extend my hips and contract my glutes for cork type spins. Thats all the I know about spins really. Could you tell me how you usually get more momentum going because I started of breakdancing only and some of these jumps are new to me.
Speaking of momentum, here's something I did last night practicing momentum. Any tips?
Apologies for the ghostings
Attached Files
Cellulite - Tornado.rpl (222.2 KB, 10 views)
[ A e t h e r ]
Can someone tell me what ghosting means?

and how did you get both of your names in skip?
-----
Can someone tell me what ghosting means?

and how did you get both of your names in skip?
Last edited by adam2332; Jan 12, 2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i sell pocket pussies
[Ae]ther | cncpls | [OoT] | SR
Ghosting is when a body part goes through a body part. It something you wanna avoid.
I did it in the beginning of the 3rd and 5th jump of my replay.
-----
Ghosting is when a body part goes through a body part. It something you wanna avoid.
I did it in the beginning of the 3rd and 5th jump of my replay.
Last edited by Cellulite; Jan 12, 2014 at 08:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ A e t h e r ]
Vord pls

To change the names, I open up the file with notepad and fiddle around with the names. You should see something like "AUTHOR: [Insert name here]"

Cell: You're kinda really stiff, being more relaxed should help you a lot. Pushing off with your ankle helps with those kinds of stuff too. I may make a tutorial on momentum and stuff this weekend if you guys can wait.
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions