Toribash
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I realized that it could be removed, i was being sarcastic, im way too lazy to make a good one.

How much do you think its worth?

Oh, hah. xP My bad.

Hm, I don't know how the hair looks on the head, but I'd estimate 4-5k.
Of course, you're better off asking somebody that is in the market area.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Originally Posted by kill828 View Post
I realized that it could be removed, i was being sarcastic, im way too lazy to make a good one.

How much do you think its worth?

Probably around the 1k - 2k range with today's toribash market. I like the design of the face and the finge on hair. However on the right side of the picture his hair has no shadow and looks a bit derpy, maybe you could try add a shadow there as well. Otherwise it's not bad for a beginner, hair could use a little texturing but overall just fix the shadow and it should be fine.
Originally Posted by AltAzn View Post
Server is up /jo EssM

fun mods night? ^^

Joining

EDIT: why is there nobody playing? If you make a room you should stay there a bit too
Originally Posted by JSnuffMARS View Post
Joining

EDIT: why is there nobody playing? If you make a room you should stay there a bit too

He posted that 16 hours ago. xP
Our servers normally run 30 minutes to two hours after they start.
Sure thing mate.
Welcome to Essence-Minor, Kradel.

I was a little surprised to see you apply.
You used to be the leader of clan if I recall correctly. What happened with that?
Co-Leader, I left cause I was afk for about a month, then they didn't send me invite back into clan, so I told them I'd just leave.
blue
pink
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Co-Leader, I left cause I was afk for about a month, then they didn't send me invite back into clan, so I told them I'd just leave.

I see.
Well, I think you'll fit well into Essence.
You're a leadership sort of person though, yeah?
Yes, I was told that by many people Lots of people say i have good leader-ship skills. But you seem like an awesome one. This clan is in shape.

Edit: Has this clan got a clan video? If so can i see it
Last edited by Kradel; Oct 3, 2013 at 08:03 PM.
blue
pink