Toribash
fluz, and vog you both have less than 24 hours to post an app OR ELSE... And seeing as how you like inactive clans, but not VERY inactive clans is well, not a good reason. Going with a no. BUT if you remain an active poster, get more time here under your belt and stay loyal. I'll let you in, in due time.
Originally Posted by FirstHack View Post
My GMT is +0 im a brown belt [3rd dan on main wolfkidxD but was banned because i was dueling with my friend againt someone and we playd first to 3 for 15k my friend was gonna lose but reset the game and i specd him and said it was 1-0 but he muted me and said no 0-0 and i was playing and lost he said still 0-0 last time i won and he said 1-0 and that someone reported us both]

So you got banned for duel scamming?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Fluz View Post
Shmevin ! Why dont back to this wonderful clan! ?

Everyone here is family to me. I've known them since, what, 2010? I love them to death. I left because all my friends made Team Girl Scouts, we hang out ingame, talk on Skype all the time, and play Steam games together. Ultimately it's an activity thing, I wanted to be a part of them, but that doesn't mean I like this clan any less.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Application to Chess
Hello there

Information About Me:
My real name is Lauri and i'm 15 years old.
I'm Finnish Guy.(GMT +2) irl i sometimes play football, basketball

Information About My Forum, In-game (Toribash):
I'm 5th dan black belt. I don't have any alt accounts.(i had but i don't use it anymore, name was Cawr) I have played Toribash over 1 year and 8-9 months. I had maybe around 3 clans(i don't actually remember did i had more) Jazz, Essence, Evil. Jazz was my second clan in Toribash. It was my own clan what i made with my friend. Jazz kindly died, because my irl friend(second leader won't play anymore.) No one aren't active in that clan anymore. When i was in Essence i made another clan called (bery). i realized it's kinda hard handle clan alone so i left that clan. when i was in Evil i think my old computer made really random lag or i got kicked for no reason.(my old computer made random lags in every game but i have new computer now) I'm really active player on forums but i aren't so active in-game anymore. My ingame activity is maybe around 6/10 and forum activity is 8/10. I have 3 infractions for two useless post and warning because i forgot put payment on item section(also i received those infractions times ago) i want to join Chess because i really like the members in the clan and this clan is awesome. I'm also good replay maker. When i started Toribash my forums didn't somehow work i were cannot post on any thread or change avatar, signature etc... i requested help from ishi and he helped me to get my forums back. And a bit later my freaky friend changed somehow "accidentally" my password, and i requested help again from ishi, because that thing "forgot you password" didn't work, because it was my old email i didn't remember my old emails password so i requested help from him and he helped.

Thanks for reading
~lozker

here is my user card and details:
Username: lozker

Id: 2592981

Toricredits: 11

Qi: 5670
Last edited by hunter; Feb 2, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]