Toribash
Max, actually I think you are doing pretty good, in a realistic way. But sometimes looks like you're putting too much pressure in this steps, looks unnatural, I'd guess that you're using extends in your knees to do that steps, and if this is correct I recommend you to use more of holds and relaxes. Also, by abusing of relaxing and holding, you can control better your body bending but (at least it happens to me) you're gonna use a lot of shift+space to reach the proper movement.

I can do a detailed overview and point where you could use this relaxes and holds, but I'm talking only about running.

Everything is looking very legit. Great moves and good control while passing through obstacles.

I'm liking it so far and awaiting to see it progressing :^)
-----
oh and in addition to this, me and Halue are doing a coop parkour. We plan to help each other to complete the stage.

We have just begun but he had a unfortunate frac so we're going to use respar so he can remake this climbing, or just avoid this frac, then I can help him to climb
Attached Files
parkour coop (1490).rpl (566.9 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Lionet; Dec 23, 2017 at 04:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
LEGENDARY UNFINISHED SPAR, ME AND LIONET DID THIS JUST NOW AND ITS SO FUCKING GOOD MY DUDES. ITS LEGENDARY
WE'LL EDIT IT OUR WAY AND MAYBE RESPAR IT LATER.

IM USING
CAPS ON
PURPOSE
BECAUSE IM
SCREAMING
AAAAAA
AAAAHHHHHHH
HHHHHH

-----
what was meant to be a co op parkour with respar crashed down because respar kept bugging, heres my finished version.
Attached Files
s. with lionet weapons.rpl (910.2 KB, 5 views)
p. 101_.rpl (873.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Halu; Dec 24, 2017 at 01:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I have not a single clue how to CnC that, sorry Halu xD
Attached Files
Pat - Whiskers.rpl (179.3 KB, 8 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
We have the exact same style, pat.
The opener was too slow and i didn't like the pause, but i'm sure you did that on purpose.
The decap kick was PERFECT! so smooth and the timing was on point.
The last kick was very nice too, you got a very nice 3 dms from it.
Alright for anyone who wishes to make a madman can use my opener on v1v1v1.
Next replay is the same opener but with something a little different (this one is mine).
Attached Files
v1v1v1v1.rpl (60.5 KB, 5 views)
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Pat - Thou shall not be foreseen.rpl: oh Patrick, this one is one of my favorite of yours, of the ones I've already seen.

The opener looked a good start up, and I like the options that a head grab proposes for this kind of boomhit, it placed you in a good angle. The first two boom kicks were really cool and fast, the third dm (using the ground) bothered me a bit but I'm pretty sure that there is nothing wrong about it, but I just don't like very much the gap you gave between the second boom kick and the last one. Anyways, all the kicks and moves looked great and very powerful, you're awesome doing this kind of heavy moves, and in this replay you had more style than usual IMO. Really really good one, 9/10.

Me and Halue made a manip collab:
Attached Files
Lightheaded.rpl (395.0 KB, 4 views)
Everything Lionet said is surprisingly all I was going to say too.
Every move you did led you to another hit. I love it.
não dói joca
The Notorious - Pretty cool opener, didnt really like the step after than, it was too low IMO. The jump to the split was nice, but I suggest you guys try to make the hits look smoother, everything else was clean.

Did a mas with crive and tricked with Max. It was pretty fun
Attached Files
mas. with crive.rpl (539.9 KB, 5 views)
t. witfh max.rpl (265.1 KB, 5 views)
não dói joca