Toribash
The CBK server is ok !
And to MrPoptart, i have probably the worst memory of all mankind, i've been playing toribash since nearly two years, but i really don't remember the toribash's versiona t that time, sorry ^^

[Forza Italia! mi piace l'italiano tanto che l'inglese Ghiro, ma lo studio da solo tre anne ... è poco ma mi piace molto! ]
"SOUMISSION-FAN"
hahahahahaha
Both these guys have good attitude I like you both, but i am very familiar with illkickurass I know him well and he will not let us down, Tranori I don't know him but from what I have read he seems to be as much of a good choice as illkickurass. In My Openion they both will benefit us positively
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Thank you very much bloodbath !
i'm not a bad guy, you're right, i'm not the best in Toribash, but all what i want is to learn ! and you all seem to me skilled fighters , so it' d be perfect !
"SOUMISSION-FAN"
hahahahahaha
tho i haven't seen you in action yet

i would like to play you soon just to see what you can do, maybe a few pointers as well
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
I will be tested by Ghiro at 2 pm, if you want, you can be there i think^^
or maybe sooner, or later, as you wish !
"SOUMISSION-FAN"
hahahahahaha
of course every CBK member can come.

[Forza Italia! mi piace l'italiano tanto che l'inglese Ghiro, ma lo studio da solo tre anne ... è poco ma mi piace molto! ]

wow your italian is much better than my french ^^
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

Thanks Ghiro, i love learning foreign languages so it's not that hard for me ^^
moreover, i know that learning French is much harder than learning Italian!
"SOUMISSION-FAN"
hahahahahaha
Tranori is awesome, he knows the physics and the basics and has some very trycky moves, even if a blue belt he doesn't act nooby at all, he might needs to improve some starters (even if he doesn't he can still do some very nasty things with the ones he uses now). also he's a very kind person and excellent CBK material.
test it by yourself.
Originally Posted by Dutch (black lagoon)
My head's not torn off... My sunglasses aren't broken... Amen Halleluja, peanut butter

I don't mind him being a little rough around the edges. If he's talented, and knows the basic principles of the game, as you say, I'm shure we'll be able to teach him a thing or two ;)