Toribash
: D
that's funny and as u told in the art section this is ur first. so for that it's rly good.
try make some more and let them look more realistic ;)
but rly nice for the first one :o
nah it's not. i already tried hap-kido years ago and it's a completly different style.
aikido is more defense and the background of it is, that you use the opponents own power to make him give up (check some vids on youtube ).
in hap-kido u are trained to defense yourself so u learn attacking and defending moves ;)
I havent tried aikido yet but I tried hapkido.Im doing it atm lol.My master told me that its good to combine taekwondo with hapkido becuz you wont only learn to be offensive but you will learn to be more defensive.Defense is the most important in fight.The best thing is that my master teaches me taekwondo AND hapkido.He teaches bodycombat too but thats dancing not fighting.
hm, pretty interesting.
i tried hapkido too. but that was like 5 or 6 years ago. actually i wasnt that bad but i was too lazy to participate every week xD
so after 2 month or so i just gave it up. now i think, that I'd be kinda good if i'd continued hapkido.